Reviews for How I Wish I Could Die Another Way
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I have seldom looked into this section, and I was glad that I did, because I saw this. I've never thought of writing something from that sacrifice's point of view, and the thought of the reaction when she came home alive...I'm sure that her parents were glad once they found out the full details (at least, I hope they were), but still...it was very realistic. Well written!
HoldOnToYourTunaCans chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Dude when I read that in the book I thought for sure she was gonna die and Thanatos' plan was gonna fail. Anyway, nice job. I really like these books and I was surprised to see them listed on here! (_)
Amour Mitternacht chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I just got done reading this part in that story! I say, that was probably what the sacrifice was thinking rite then.

with love,

PIR
zedille chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
The bit at the end. Sounds very depressing, like they wanted her to die or something.

Y'know, if you WILL post in such a tiny fandom, you WILL not get reviews for ages and ages... did I put the stress in the right spot there?

Anyways, glad to perk you up by a first review; I know the horrors of the No Review Doldrums.

Perhaps you should work with your usage of bold/italics/underline, though-it looks rather strange.

Good luck!