Reviews for Dancing In the Dark
ImTheNana chapter 23 . 11/12/2014
I would love to see an update :) great story!
Falling Angel chapter 23 . 5/9/2012
:) I loved this chapter... It helps you feel happier about Rory and Tristan getting so close... I would love to see what happens next! :D
Callista Wolfwood chapter 23 . 3/11/2012
This is a great story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update!
JJsMommy27 chapter 23 . 2/29/2012
great chapter loved it so can't wait for more so update soon
Falling Angel chapter 22 . 2/28/2012
It is a really good story, I'd just feel more comfortable if things with Logan were officially resolved... I'm comfortable with a lot of things but the whole cheating thing is just wrong and not very Rory-like either...
JJsMommy27 chapter 22 . 1/4/2012
great chapter loving this story can't wait to see what happens next and so can't wait till her and Tristan start going out love to see what loganisgoing to think about that so update soon and keep up the amazing work
JJsMommy27 chapter 21 . 7/3/2010
how is that a link to a site it doesn't take you no where you might want to put something in front of the .com to make it take people places
Sra.puckerman chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
So far so good, kind of the best Trory I have read i hope it continues like this
JJsMommy27 chapter 19 . 6/11/2010
This is one of my favorites stories that you have written so far so please update this one soon and i hope she does stay with Tristan and doesn't go back to Logan. Tristan is better for her so can't wait to see what else happens in this story
Kogome-cutie chapter 20 . 4/11/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SON! i absolutely love this story, and i can't wait for more
halfadash chapter 15 . 2/24/2008
i don't really like what rory's doing in this chapter. she and logan had a fight-they haven't officially broken up, and she's fooling around with tristan. i also can't really blame logan for being mad, rory was practically cheating on him...what can i say, i'm a rogan fan.
toastloaf93 chapter 19 . 2/24/2008
tristan is perfect i love it

is rory in yale or not? cause im not sure?

and does paris make an apperence cause she knows tristan?

what about jess?

by the way i love this story please update soon
LoVe23 chapter 19 . 2/18/2008
This was good. But on this last chapter...you mention Rory's POV in the beginning...but in the middle, you don't mention that it changes to Tristan's POV. You might want to fix it cause it confused me for a bit and I had to reread it to realize what happened. Otherwise, I like this so far. Look forward to reading more!
kcmmp13 chapter 18 . 2/18/2008
I definitely forgive, queen is a great band. The story is great, keep on writing!
Curley-Q chapter 19 . 2/18/2008