Reviews for Desperate Rivals
furubafeind95 chapter 31 . 11/23
I remember when I first stated reading this story and it's been an awesome journey! This is a great read and I'll definitely be checking out any future fics of yours.
NatBrat chapter 31 . 8/19
funezcookie6 chapter 1 . 8/11
I had just read the first chapter of this story and I love this.
SusyS chapter 31 . 7/4
This story was so good! I like how it was fast-paced and how it started from some point that really existed in the anime/manga and took a different turn. It also made me laugh a lot, especially when Matsuda was talking! I've read a few other Death Note fan fictions, but this one is my favorite one by far. Also, it's the best love story I've ever read! Is it weird that I think that?
Really good. Amazing. I'd like to know what happens to Misa, though.
youpitralala13 chapter 31 . 5/2
Hello !

Actually, I'm a french reader who first red the french translation (but the 6 last chapters aren't translated yet so I went here to finish the story, I just couldn't wait a second before finishing it :p)
I just wanted to tell you that I really loved your fanfiction, you faithfully adapted the characters' personalities and did a great job within your story. I loved the way you described Light, sometimes strong and power-hungry, sometimes weak and afraid, counting on L. Thank you again for this amazing story.
PS : I've noticed that you also were the author of Second Chance, another fiction of which I also red the translation, and I think I even loved more this one that I found incredible of originality and great writing.
PS2 : Sorry for my english, I might have done some mistakes.
Chemical Cat chapter 31 . 4/29
I live this story so much it physically hurts. I'm in pain. The feels are just attacking me right now.
Doubled-Helix chapter 31 . 2/1
Okay, okay, okay, I don't know if you've already mentioned this, and I'm just being slow, but I just noticed that Reficul's name is Lucifer backwards, and I think that is really, really clever. And this ending was sweet. I had my doubts for a moment on receiving a sweet ending, but this has over exceeded all my expectations. Suzette is amazing. We have come full circle. I am so happy. Thank you for writing this. :D
livintoinspire chapter 31 . 1/27
First Death Note fanfiction! LOVED IT! I loved the ending and the over-enthusiastic Matsuda and just- gah everything! Thank you SO SO much for sticking with this story! I couldn't have asked for a better introduction to Death Notw fanfiction! :D
I like how Arik's shinigami's name is Reficul - Lucifer backwards...
Beist chapter 31 . 1/13
I love your writing and hope you never stop. I completely destroyed my circadian rhythms to finish reading, and it was definitely worth every minute! :3
Incredibly good kiss scene... Congrats
Little SAINT-ANGEL chapter 31 . 1/4
Hi there!
Oh my god, i just couldn't wait for the franch translation, so i decieded to read it here directly!-w-
Ahhhw, Light reaaally scared me with his speech to Misa... uuh fortunately it was an acting
So Suzette is working in the Wammy's house?
And... you did it!xD oh my god! "We're going to a wedding!" you just killed me!xD So L and Light will be a little family now and they will have many children and live happy forever!:3
aww; so a beautiful story!TwT no seriously, You're like my favorite Death note writer!:D
Thank you for this story!
Holy shit your story is Amazing
I love it so f*ing much
What a great fic, an awesome reversal of roles you created here, where L convinces him that he is not Kira and not the same old...
O man, you're genius...