Reviews for Desperate Rivals
Kinsey60801 chapter 31 . 8/5
I love this story with all my heart it is beautiful! Usually I can't stand OCs but I loved all the characters you created for this story. Suzette is hands down hilarious "Mello, Near, pack your shit were going to a wedding!" I was laughing so hard xD
Loved this! The characters are spot on, the fluff was adorable and the angst just enough! Lovely story! :) the ending was the best as well! :D
Alsheon chapter 16 . 6/6
Overall... It's actually a good story... One question, just what new kira used to kill? A very loyal downright idiotic supporter or the Death Note? One of Death Note rules is "Thus whose name written in this book shall die out of heart attack within 40 seconds." "other way to die could be written in those 40 seconds then you have 6 minutes 40 seconds to write the details of death." "If the death's detail is confusing or not making any sense, the victim will just die with Heart attack"
And the most important is, somewhere around the manga Light stated, "Stupid... His love for his citizen is easy to exploit. I threaten him to control him pressing the nuke button and blow up the whole country... But in reality is Death Note can't make a person die while killing others" I think it's somewhere with US president. In short, Death Note CAN KILL a person but it can't control the said person to kill another unless ofc the other person's name also written. You'd think why Light didn't just use a random person to come and kill L? And the victim will only die of an heart attack rather than killing others.
That's the absolute flaw in this fic, but meh... It's a fanfic.
I'm not trying to flame or criticizing, I just want to point it out. It's nice to know more details :)
Alsheon chapter 3 . 6/6
I believe... Forfeitting ownership of death note maybe easy but gaining it back is not so... For once when Light lost his memory Higuchi is the one with ownership, and only by touching the book (the whole book not a piece of paper)Light could get his memory but not permanently. Light could get back the ownership and permanently retain his memory only when the current owner die or forfeitting the ownership (while Light still holding the book), that's why he killed Higuchi.
Melissa7431 chapter 31 . 4/20
I'm a bit of a late-comer to your story but I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed it and found it very clever. L meeting Light's family had me laughing until I could barely breath.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I liked this but I didn't really like how Light lost his memories at the end and still loved L. Like, the reason he was so happy when L said I love you ws that L knew about all of his crimes, and still loved him
masamumu chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Best Deatn Note story ever! You follow anime and I like real Light ,not OOC!
Well done,thank you !
fudgeCola chapter 31 . 7/28/2016
oh my gosh XD i swear, suzette was literally my favorite character XD i love her bluntness and her cussing because it just makes her so much more real and dynamic, and that last line made me laugh so hard my mom got mad at me because she's working XD whoops
anyways, great writing author-san! keep it up :P
Sturnidae chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
light could have simply killed L, agreed to the new Kira's terms, find a way so the two could meet. and made misa go instead of him. Misa would meet up with the new Kira, read his name, and give the information to light through a camera and mic that was hidden on her person. Light would have killed off the new Kira, and that would be it. there, simple. You made light seem so stupid in this fanfic.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/4/2016
I dislike your Light tbh, he seems to have lost his intelligence.
Natsuki D chapter 31 . 4/17/2016
Absolutely loved the story (Best. !)
Thanks for taking the time to write it for us _
vontiamyj chapter 2 . 4/12/2016
"All you do is lie" She hoed the him bad.
fish thefts chapter 31 . 4/7/2016
You are the best author ever! .o. I've stayed up til 2 AM for the past week just to read all your stories! You are so magnificent
Guest chapter 31 . 3/20/2016
Nice job.
-S
Naeya chapter 31 . 3/6/2016
I really liked this fanfic !
That was relatively easy for me to understand - I'm french, and my english is something between not very well and fucking bad - I began it in french, but the translation wasn't finished yet after three bloody years, so I came here ! And that was the first english fic I ever finished :D (and my first Death Note fanfic too)

I really don't know what I'm supposed to say, so, thank you for this awesome fanfiction !