Reviews for Desperate Rivals
neverXmind chapter 4 . 6/14
light could have simply killed L, agreed to the new Kira's terms, find a way so the two could meet. and made misa go instead of him. Misa would meet up with the new Kira, read his name, and give the information to light through a camera and mic that was hidden on her person. Light would have killed off the new Kira, and that would be it. there, simple. You made light seem so stupid in this fanfic.
I dislike your Light tbh, he seems to have lost his intelligence.
Natsuki D chapter 31 . 4/17
Absolutely loved the story (Best. !)
Thanks for taking the time to write it for us _
vontiamyj chapter 2 . 4/12
"All you do is lie" She hoed the him bad.
fish thefts chapter 31 . 4/7
You are the best author ever! .o. I've stayed up til 2 AM for the past week just to read all your stories! You are so magnificent
Nice job.
-S
Naaho chapter 31 . 3/6
I really liked this fanfic !
That was relatively easy for me to understand - I'm french, and my english is something between not very well and fucking bad - I began it in french, but the translation wasn't finished yet after three bloody years, so I came here ! And that was the first english fic I ever finished :D (and my first Death Note fanfic too)

I really don't know what I'm supposed to say, so, thank you for this awesome fanfiction !
DataLatitude chapter 5 . 1/3
I love this. Your writing is phenomenal. I love the L/Light relationship/friendship in all your fics. L always seems to be the more childish one, but he's definitely a topper! LLight
Guest chapter 29 . 12/9/2015
This is so fluffy and sweet... The WHOLE story!
furubafeind95 chapter 31 . 11/23/2015
I remember when I first stated reading this story and it's been an awesome journey! This is a great read and I'll definitely be checking out any future fics of yours.
IceyKiwi chapter 31 . 8/19/2015
NOOOOOO IT'S DONEEE! I LOVED THIS! PLEASE WRITE ABOUT THE WEDDING AND LIGHT MEETING MELLO AND NEAR
funezcookie6 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I had just read the first chapter of this story and I love this.
SusyS chapter 31 . 7/4/2015
This story was so good! I like how it was fast-paced and how it started from some point that really existed in the anime/manga and took a different turn. It also made me laugh a lot, especially when Matsuda was talking! I've read a few other Death Note fan fictions, but this one is my favorite one by far. Also, it's the best love story I've ever read! Is it weird that I think that?
Guest chapter 31 . 6/24/2015
Really good. Amazing. I'd like to know what happens to Misa, though.
youpitralala13 chapter 31 . 5/2/2015
Hello !

Actually, I'm a french reader who first red the french translation (but the 6 last chapters aren't translated yet so I went here to finish the story, I just couldn't wait a second before finishing it :p)
I just wanted to tell you that I really loved your fanfiction, you faithfully adapted the characters' personalities and did a great job within your story. I loved the way you described Light, sometimes strong and power-hungry, sometimes weak and afraid, counting on L. Thank you again for this amazing story.
PS : I've noticed that you also were the author of Second Chance, another fiction of which I also red the translation, and I think I even loved more this one that I found incredible of originality and great writing.
PS2 : Sorry for my english, I might have done some mistakes.