Reviews for Truth Serum
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
You got me with the last couple lines. Her giving him the finger was priceless...but not nearly as great as his response.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I laughed out loud. Seriously. My favorite line? I'm going with:

"Just his luck that booze had removed the paper-thin filter she had between her brain and her mouth."

I'm predicting that exact thing is what will end Booth's relationship with Hannah.
HotWhitford chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
Yay for you!

Is there another chapter for this one?

I couldn't find it on your LJ.

Thanks!

Your stories are amazing.
mel beeby chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
hey!

i LOVE your story... ive read a lot of what you've written and i like it all but this is definitely my favourite! i'm hooked! PLEASE PLEASE keep writing!

melb
elma chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
I LOVE IT! its a great idea, well written and fits in perfectly with booth and bones' characters. this si the first of your stories i've read and i'm going to go and read all your others. PLEASE PLEASE write more! im hooked! i cant wait to read more!
MightyTemperance chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
This is marvelous! Perhaps you should think about updating it. (:
BonesFan21 chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
I just found this story and really enjoyed reading it. Please post more if you get the opportunity. :)
Kinda Lyk Diffy chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Wonder if it's possible to die of impatience...

Anyhow, splendid chapter and I can't wait for more! :D
csimesser1 chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
that was good loved it
CarineM chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
Strange that you couldn't update, but you still can't?

Cause I love that story!
SarahShalomDavid chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
love the story cant wait till they get togeether...
Guardian Angel chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
Ok, I know you're probably swamped with a new baby to care for, but please, more more more! If bribes are needed, just name it!
Kissa1 chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Oh-ho! I love how where this story is going, really, truly LOVE it! This is something I think I've wanted to read for a long time, Brennan finding out she wants to sleep with Booth, Booth saying he can't do it unless it's more than just sex. That he's not just one more guy. And then the dating ensues... I am incredibly excited to see where this is going! _

I have now read all your Bones fic over the last couple of days, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. Sorry for the comment spam though, I'm sure your poor inbox have been much abused!
EvelinaM chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
This is the first story I've read by you and I can say - I'm hooked ;) You have a way with words that keeps me engaged and I very much enjoy how in-character Booth and Brennan are. I could practically see this happening on the screen which isn't something I can say for some fanfictions out there ;)

Hope your baby is healthy and that the birth is without complications ;) Good luck with the baby :D
Topsy chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
The soft admonishment hit her like a slap in the face. She blinked rapidly, feeling the heat of humiliation flood her face. Ignoring it, she moved back a few steps and forced herself to speak past the boulder in her throat.

Whoa. That's like the perfect description of humiliation right there.

She felt her eyes fill with moisture. I will not cry.

Aw! I want to give her a big hug.