Reviews for Revenge Gone Wrong
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
:D!Wow,here everything seemed alright but of course it wouldn't be easy!
Inkweaver13 chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
I completly love you! you are such a good writer! that story had evrything!
Inkweaver13 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
you lie! the perfect prank was NOT badly written, but i am glad you stopped doing the (break) thing...
the voice of singing clouds chapter 10 . 8/15/2008
ha pretty good sequel to a great beginning story! )
SiriusScruffy chapter 2 . 8/13/2008

I wasn't letting myself read this until it was finished coz I have loads of WIP's to read. Anyway, I just wanted to review and let you know that I loved the perfect prank and it wasn't badly written, neither is this. The only thing I could really say about your fanfictions is I really don't like how you write Peter. I think for your next fanfiction you ought to stop with the cliche you put in, it kinda gets a bit wearisome. Everything else is great though so Yay! :)
Pixy Black chapter 10 . 8/10/2008
Thats hilarious!

Love the end bit adn your writing.

Great story!
Areli-Kokuchi chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
That makes 100! congratulations! ( you asked, and who am I to say no?)

You are a very talented marauders writer and it would be an honour to work with you (please see my other message).

What do you think about an argument between Ginny and Sirius to see who was the worst pranksters at hogwarts? (in my brain Ginny, Luna and Colin get up to a slightly more sneaky selection of pranks - sometimes accompanied by Fred and George).

This would involve flash backs - these usually annoy me - tho
How Clever of You chapter 10 . 8/6/2008

*huggles you to death*

White-Fool chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
"“...You’re the campy prince with short tunics and lycra leggings,”"

Oh. My. Effing. Bob!

That was just too funny!

Hehe, Sirius' strip show had me laughing so hard I almost dropped the laptop!mWouldn't my daddy have been so proud of me?

Oh, and you should definetely concentrate on one-shots... I do love your one-shots...

Hope you're having fun in the Emerald Isle (not that that description is incredibly accurate, but it helps to keep up the stereptype)! Heres one review closer to a hundred!

~Belle [x]
White-Fool chapter 9 . 8/6/2008
Yay, I don't have to wait to see what happens next!

There are some advantages to being away from a computer I guess... But never, ever tell anyone I admitted that right?

I like the cliche route, it's sweet!

And did I see some more of Twilight's influence in the angel paragraph, or was that just more cliche-ness?

So on I go to *sob* the last chapter...

~Belle [x]
winter-spell chapter 10 . 8/5/2008

i loved it

well done!

I like your ending too lol

i dont mind what you write ext, just want to read it!

thanks again,

justification to wormtail chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
Haha, what a lovely ending! Poor Remus, he's always being marked as the girl, but it's more than likely that he wouldn't be. I love this story, wicked job. ;D
justification to wormtail chapter 9 . 8/4/2008
Yay! You didn't choose mine! xD (Honestly, I'm glad that you didn't)

I love how Maria was all relieved when she saw Peter, and how he was all nervous and sad/scared about hurting her. It just struck me as really sweet.

I thought it was really interesting that you made Sirius's mark start to bleed, but it's one of those really neat touches that you have in the story. Awesome chapter! xD
FullMoonDreams chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
Congratulations on finishing the story.

Glad that you weren't too mean to Maria in the end and that she ended up with Peter.

I hope you updated WPA soon as I am enjoying that AU.
rekahneko chapter 10 . 8/3/2008
Wonderful ending!

I like that Remus is still hesitant to trust Sirius completely and still worries over things. I can't see him being all complacent all of a sudden.

Fun story - thanks for the read!