Reviews for JxHQ: Satisfaction
LoreChaos chapter 1 . 2/13
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I have no idea why I find that as awesome as I find it... But I find it is pretty awesome indeed. O.o
LW12 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
you sir are a genius chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I noticed how you capitalized all male pronouns when referring to the Joker, almost like Harley sees him as a god, as any mention of "God" is always capitalized in the Bible.

HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This... was absolute perfection. I haven't read a story written this well in a really, really long time. I absolutely love your prose and the whole deliciously dark overtone of this one-shot. You depicted the Joker and Harley's twisted relationship perfectly. I once read in a fic that the Joker is terrified of sex, terrified of the possible weakness it could make him feel... of the possible weakness that /Harley/ could make him feel. I think this one-shot epitomizes that idea. Although, don't get me wrong, I do hink the Joker was enjoying himself just as much as Harley was. That much was made clearly evident with the ending line. (Which I loved.)

Anyway, this was so sick and twisted and wrong but it was so /good/. Excellent job, princessebee.

Emerald Imagination chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Loved it, especially the last line. And the whole giving head to the gun was incredibly unique and outrageously erotic. Good job!
Jordanna chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
whew! Oh my word.

I did not expect that to be as hot as it was in the end.

Lots of smiles,

JustAClockTick chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Ok, wow, that was incredibly hot. I loved it .
ccjj chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
u r a genius.
insipid chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This was throbbingly hot.
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
...Wow, how do you think of this shit? You are a Goddess of your craft, fo realz, y'all.
GothamCity.Harlequin chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
As far as I can remember, that's exactly how it happened xP
Unruhe chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
This is an incredible piece of writing; you're obviously very talented :)

I love this story... it was hot, amazingly written... loved it.
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Aha; THIS was the one!

A rather interesting take on Joker and Harley; never thought of THAT before! ;) But it worked. I like the way you've portrayed them here; he's always had a gun pointing at her, metaphorically speaking, and she's always been on her knees for him. Once again, metaphorically speaking.

So, once again, beautiful work, and I wish there were more!
Tal Vez chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
AH! I am officially your stalker for all things related to the Joker. xD

Ah I loved this, only becuase the center of this mini-universe wasn't all about the Joker but about Harley. I mean of course, you really can't have a Harley without a Joker, and again you can see the obvious roles you see everywhere, Dominance and Submission. And again, his sadistic way of not only killing his victims but of even sexual encounters. Which is vaguely demonstrated in the show Mad Love - with hte whoopee, I dont even WANA know what they do with that xD.

I really like how you showed Harley's delusional devotion to him but the slight instances of contradiction where she proves herself to be capable of thinking for herself (ie: when she mentions shes a doctor) - though I wish their was a little more insight as to Harley's obsession. But thats just me, but if this was too be a little more sexy - then this is hella good! xD

Ahh again I love to incorporate my own little funniness into people's writings, and as soon as I saw where they were goin with that gun I thought "Whoa...what if Batman just...flew into the middle of about awkward situation xD".

And comments are always too long for their own good xD. All rite - I'll leave you to do your own thing!

P.S. Haha, forgot to mention, I liek the captial "H"s you used whenever Harley was talking about the Joker. As if she saw him in her eyes as a God...very clever I might add ;)