Reviews for JxHQ: Satisfaction
Nice
LoreChaos chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
PERFECTION!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I have no idea why I find that as awesome as I find it... But I find it is pretty awesome indeed. O.o
LW12 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
nice
you sir are a genius chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I noticed how you capitalized all male pronouns when referring to the Joker, almost like Harley sees him as a god, as any mention of "God" is always capitalized in the Bible.

Brilliant.
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This... was absolute perfection. I haven't read a story written this well in a really, really long time. I absolutely love your prose and the whole deliciously dark overtone of this one-shot. You depicted the Joker and Harley's twisted relationship perfectly. I once read in a fic that the Joker is terrified of sex, terrified of the possible weakness it could make him feel... of the possible weakness that /Harley/ could make him feel. I think this one-shot epitomizes that idea. Although, don't get me wrong, I do hink the Joker was enjoying himself just as much as Harley was. That much was made clearly evident with the ending line. (Which I loved.)

Anyway, this was so sick and twisted and wrong but it was so /good/. Excellent job, princessebee.

Sincerely,

HoistTheColours
Emerald Imagination chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Loved it, especially the last line. And the whole giving head to the gun was incredibly unique and outrageously erotic. Good job!
Jordanna chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
whew! Oh my word.

I did not expect that to be as hot as it was in the end.

Lots of smiles,

J
JustAClockTick chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Ok, wow, that was incredibly hot. I loved it .
ccjj chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
u r a genius.
insipid chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This was throbbingly hot.
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
...Wow, how do you think of this shit? You are a Goddess of your craft, fo realz, y'all.
GothamCity.Harlequin chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
As far as I can remember, that's exactly how it happened xP
Unruhe chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
This is an incredible piece of writing; you're obviously very talented :)

I love this story... it was hot, amazingly written... loved it.
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Aha; THIS was the one!

A rather interesting take on Joker and Harley; never thought of THAT before! ;) But it worked. I like the way you've portrayed them here; he's always had a gun pointing at her, metaphorically speaking, and she's always been on her knees for him. Once again, metaphorically speaking.

So, once again, beautiful work, and I wish there were more!