Reviews for A Predator's Heart
Fatty Patty Fart chapter 17 . 3/18
Do a sequel plis
AxDevilman chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
damn, this almost makes me think of this as a visual novel. Good story, I like all the characters so far
WolfAssassin369 chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
Pretty good so far, although I feel like she's not at all grateful to her surrogate parents. It's as though she doesn't care that they decided to take the time out of their lives just to raise her for a portion of her life. She acts as though they're not important which seems a little selfish and maybe even bratty. She doesn't even seem to care when they show concern for her well-being after disappearing for a few days. And why would they get used to her yearly disappearances? They're her caretakers. They're supposed to be worried and even frantic. And the fact that she expects them to "get used to it" just seems unfair. Even though they're not major characters, she could at leave give them some recognition. For obvious reasons, she can't tell them why she disappears around her birthday, but that's no reason to act as though she did nothing wrong. She could take their feelings into regard and maybe apologize for scaring them? That's just my opinion though.
XX360XX chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
this is very weird
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 17 . 9/14/2014
Great story! Love it
Horned King II chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
I loved it! Can't wait to read sequels!
hotcat chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
thanks :)
jrmf chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
Super awesome story! Im glad her and Vi'can got together. Time for a sequel I think!
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
What a lovely story! Thanks for writing it. :D
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
Great story so far! I'm really enjoying it.
anonymous chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Your story concept is refreshing. Your noticing that Judo may work against Aliens is absolute brilliance. It is the perfect weapon for a human to adopt; especially given the difference in size and strength.

After all, they do say that the bigger you are the harder you fall... (_)
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
awesome story!
Transformers' BABY chapter 17 . 11/17/2011
AMAZING STORY!
Angel's Anthem chapter 17 . 11/3/2010
AAAHHH! I JUST FINISHED! THIS WAS THE BEST THING EVER! I LOVED IT!

SEQUEL BABY! :D