Reviews for Flint and Spark: Night of the Raven 6TH CHAPTER UP
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
oh dear...would this bear happen to be something like midnight was? A messenger for starclan to help then on there journey? Or no? ...Nah, probably not. Update soon!
Shandril Wielder of Spellfire chapter 7 . 3/8/2008
Hey! Cliffie!
star29818 chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
oh wow... Leafpool has a heart-to-heart with Redstar, while the others meet the not-so-nice Mr. Bear... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
star29818 chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
Aww, Ravenpaw interrupted the moment! Bad Ravenpaw! Well, that was a good chapter, hope the next one is up soon!
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
Sigh, I'm sorry, but that was just a wee bit...boring. In fact...It's kind of...confusing. Well, not confusing...but...GAH! I DON'T KNOW WHAT i'M SAYING! Update soon.
Shandril Wielder of Spellfire chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
Just so cute-and funny. That part with Ravenpaw was hilarious! Although I wonder why the BirdClan didn't pick up on the Raven part of Ravenpaw's name.
Shandril Wielder of Spellfire chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
Nuh-uh. You say that sucked? I liked it!
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
oh no, I pissed off an old loner. Doesn't sarcasm just rock? And, no, not really, spark/flint didn't really surprise me at all. I would've been more surprised it it was sparkfur/ravenpaw. That would've been cool...or disturbing, either way. Update soon!
Kittenkid77 chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
no it dident suck...i was listening to "what hurts the most" by cascada and was CRYING when sparkfur got heartbroken...i was looking forward to this pairing...but i was expecting it at the first book. I Want To Read MORE!
star29818 chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
(sniffs) aw, Barley... Hope the next update comes soon, I wanna know what Flintclaw was gonna say.
Grassy Leaves chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
Me likie! Please update! I want to know what happens next!
star29818 chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
Wow, awesome update! Can't wait for the next one!
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
Aw, poor barley! Eh, leave him. You only need ravenpaw. Though, what his role to do in aiding against JaggedClan is, I have no clue. Update soon!
star29818 chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
I like this, I hope you update soon, I can't wait to see what happens.
Shandril Wielder of Spellfire chapter 2 . 2/4/2008