Reviews for Crying
shoptopgamergirl chapter 1 . 4/19
I like it. I think that the personality matched everything perfectly! I enjoyed it, for sure.
Dislodgic chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Very powerful work. :
hydro-serpent58 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Daw... :( Poor Sync, Arietta's gone and he can't accept the fact that he had feelings for her that he never really noticed before... Or maybe he did but but denied them.

Either way, it's going to be hard to accept the fact he did actually care for her...and possibly more.

It's too late now, she's gone. And she'll never know his feelings for her.

...It's tragic. [

~Kari-chan _
kitten1596 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
that's the sweete's thing i have ever read in my whole life
Beijing Express chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I love how you started off your story with Sync giving a "why should I care about her" kind of statement. You kept Sync very in-character, and that's one of the main things that makes this drabble (it IS a drabble, right) wonderful. And your ending was very sudden; which makes it catchy. "So...why am I crying?"

Ari/Sync forever! D

(And thank you for giving me a nice, decent review!)

iRishou chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Ah, Sync, you're such a moody little creature. C:

Very nicely handled. I really liked how you went from making him explain all the awful, annoying things about her straight into him wondering why he's crying anyway. The first-person perspective was a good idea, too; it made it feel more personal.

Well done, and I don't even like Sync. xD

Oh! And as a final note, I'll mention that you made some minor grammatical/spelling errors here and there, probably just due to typos. A skim-over would probably help to get rid of some of the glaring ones. :D
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Hey, I liked it. Really; I'd never really given this pairing much thought, but now I'm mulling it over in my fangirl-brain, and I have to say I'm now a fan.

Quick little introspective things like this are fun to read (and write xD) and I think you pulled yours off nicely. Sync was pleasantly in-character, and his voice was strong. The end showed a bit of vulnerability in him-a vulnerability that he hates to admit, but has to face. Nice work.