Reviews for Blank Pictures
onpermanenthaitus chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Aww poor Edward ( that was sad, good job
Band Geek Bella chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I don't think you're a ninny at all. That is a hard scene. That whole book is a hard thing. This explains everything very well in a very Edward-type way. Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
Cristina021185 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
pout edward left her again i didnt want to think about until New Moon comes out and i cry again watching the movie but i guess EPOV had to be done, and as sad as it was it was still good
confused-Luna chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Aww that was so sad. They both just need a major confidence boost!
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Really good. That chapter's my favorite in the series. There's something in this part that's always bothered me, though. Edward left his car parked in front of the house. Bella said that the walk they went on didn't even lead them out of sight of the house. So shouldn't she have still been able to see his car? Wouldn't he have had to go back to get it? Were I Bella (hopefully that'll never happen), I would've just gone back and waited at his car. I can just imagine Edward's face as he realizes the major hole in his genius plan. Ahahah.
where are you now chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
aw...this is so sad:( really good tho...great job!:)
Miles333 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Awesome job!
nothingheretosee chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
that was beautiful! it was so heartfelt!

it made me cry!

edwards pain is my pain! god i love him... i feel so bad for him, thinking he is this terrible monster infecting bellas life! he is so stupid sometimes! why does he think he is so masochistic, when he is actually so wonderful!

ma

love it, and i understand why you couldnt write the actual "end"

i feel your pain!

eamc
Zenelia chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
it was sad but it portayed the characters well. But, the letter was a little off. All the exclamation points made it look like Bella was way more enthusiastic then she really is
Words-To-Choke-Upon chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That is so sad! I understand why you can't write about Edward leaving Bella, it is slightly...Painful? And yet, I am attempting to write a small story, about different things that could have happened when Edward left Bella. Masochistic much?
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
that was really good.
hbthegr8 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
amazing writing. i loved it, but didn't love it, if you know what i mean. that part of new moon was so SAD!
skeletoninme chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
DAMMIT!

YOU MADE ME CRY AGAIN!

-still favs and C2's-
SleathyNinja chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
. .CRY!sTUPID OVER-REACTRING EDWARD!
Lollirotxox chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Aww. I agree, it was very sad. But I think you portrayed Edward very well, and I especially liked the little detail you had about Jasper begging for hs forgiveness. I always imagined Jasper doing so, but no one else that I've come across has seemed to think so. I liked this!
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »