Reviews for Blank Pictures
shootdangit chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
wow. and i mean W-O-W. that was amazing. although it made me slightly depressed, that's good... cause sometimes people try to write sad stuff and it makes me giggle. i loved it though. and i especially liked how there were no extreme typos or grammatical errors. you get 10 and 1/2 gold stars for you. [kudos if you know what movie that's from!]
Konnichiwa Minna chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
That was so beautiful... and so upsetting.

It makes me sad all over again, just like when I read that part in the book.

You did a wonderful job on this oneshot.

I really loved it.

Nice job. :D
Maroon Wombat chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I really liked it, and I don't know if you're a Jacob fan or not, but I despise most of New Moon. I don't know how you could write that! It depresses me every time...keep writing!
bellarina chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I loved it! Everytime I read that scene in New Moon I tear up thinking of both of their pain. It just makes me so sad. Your version of Edward's POV did the same to me. I still feel teary eyed as I'm writing this.
HeswamtoFrance chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Wow! You did great. So sad, but so perfectly Edward. It almost makes me cry just to look at the words. I love it, thank you.

George
Meiko M chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
;_;...

that was so sad... but it was as always VERY well written.

_ You're not a ninny in ANY way. I wouldn't have been able to write a single sentence from any of this part in New Moon, that makes you very strong!

But yes, it's nice to read something in Edward's perspective with his thoughts on situations that a lot of people commonly misinterpret as "Bella more sad" scenes. He DOES feel just as much pain (if not more) than she does, and I'm glad that you wrote a fanfiction portraying that.

Your language is very beautiful, I love the descriptive words you use for his thoughts,

thank you for writing! I can't wait for more of your fanfictions!

~Meiko
Ponder-huskies chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
its great! please keep writing!
YoolieYick chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Pst. If I write teh breakup scene, will you put it in this? I could email it to you... If not, I can do it and just post it on my own profile. I have wanted to for a while now, I just haven't gotten a reason.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4