Reviews for But You Can't Be Close Enough
theangelgabrielle chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
I loved how everything was interconnected and how the stories of Jenny&Eric, Dan, etc. were woven in. It was really lovely. ;)
mystripedskirt chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Ah, it's been forever, but I love this chapter.
sortofepic chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
I liked this a lot. Especially how you explained that Carter was just the best of Chuck and Nate together because it's so obvious, yet I hadn't ever thought of it like that. The repeated line wasn't overkill, don't worry. In this case I think it made it even better.
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Gosh that's so cute! I'll make sure to send that to Bridgers! She'll be happy that she can read a full story!
lillianrose4 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Yes I do think that Blair needs to get a new boyfriend,someone big on the UES someone that will make Chuck/Nate jealous. Someone that will make her realise that the fairytale that she plays in her mind isn't what she needs/craves, it's passion to match her own, and only Chuck has that. I think Nate's love for Sarena isn't that, I think it was sex based. I believe that Nate does love Blair, and he has shown it with the love letter, suspension from school and I think the sex was better with Blair by the sounds of it as well. But I don't know about Carter, as he was involved with Sarena, I don't think she would want to go there again. But I love your train of thought, snap. Not a huge fan of Jenny can't wait to take down. This really gets me thinking. Thanks for the journey?
dreamgurl chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I really liked this story! I love the present tense you wrote the story in, like we're literally watching it unfold before our eyes. I especially enjoyed the ending, how it's kind of left in the open but we can all imagine how it's going to turn out. Poor Chuck's mom... that was definitely a perfect twist. Keep up the good work :D
gleechild chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
She should have made him suffer more. lol. But anyway, I liked the Carter/B stuff... I think that ship is growing on me... Not enough to actually write something (considering I already have 3 wips for GG and ideas for 2 sequels to my fics for GG), but yeah... I like them. ;)

The accident with Dan was nice. It was cute that he didn't remember who she was until he re-read the story he wrote.

J and E married at fifteen? Hilarious. lol. You really do like to ruin her though. Suicide? Over Nate? lol. I know, it's not funny... I cant help it though!

I loved that B had a hand in J's destruction. She DID warn her that she was going to destroy her. ::giggle:: Cracks me up!

Good job with the oneshot! XOXO Sharon :)
A. Mulholland chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Fantastic story. And the "overused" line wasn't overboard at all, although one less would have been perfection. But who am I to say or judge?
finnlover chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
just a little too much of the same quote but... i like the story!

it's original
believin'inluv chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
This story was so sad at parts (especially the Dan amnesia scene), but very well done! I absolutely loved how Blair got with Carter thinking that she could have both of the men she cared for but then realized that it wasn't the way out. That was an amazing perspective. And how adorable was Chuck, all worried and falling into chairs for her?
ChuckBassLOVA chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
That was really sweet and cute but at the same time sorta depressing I like how you added Chucks mom into the mix it sorta gave of this vibe

This is totally going somewhere you must continue :)
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
This is perfect. God, I love the C/B and the Carter/B (I've actually been semi-dying for someone to write one), the Dan forgetting and remembering Serena. I just love everything. Well done!
vogue idea chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I really enjoyed this, it was different. This is such a lame review but I wanted to say that I liked it a lot.
L.Lockheart chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
dayum. that was some deep sh*t!

hahah. I loved the "red paint haphazardly smeared off her lips like blood all over her face" everytime.

I loved the J/S comparison, and J suicide thing, thought I think little humphrey never got the guts. whatevs. I liked the Carter/Blair, actually I thought it was good how she compared them to both C and N.

good stuff.
demon-slave92 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
aww that was cute!

I like the repeat, sounded cool.

Loves it,