Reviews for Second Chances
yanchoco chapter 2 . 6/28
okaaay, i am confused too, hahaha but this story is interesting! hope you'lll update soon, thank you
kagome higurashi chapter 2 . 3/11
please write some more. it's good.
cthulucoon chapter 2 . 2/17
Too bad the story has obviously been abandoned...
kagome higurashi chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
please write some more. it's good. have Naruto reveal his skills.
rayningnight chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
This is really interesting! If you will not be continuing this, could you at least post up your notes of what you had planned for the rest of this fic? Or maybe, what inspired you in the first place? Like, is there another story similar to this (alternate timeline where Naruto is COMPLETELY different?) or maybe a prompt by someone or fan art? This is fantastic, I wish for more, but I know that real life and writer's block is an actual thing, so thanks for the ~5,000 words you did manage so far.

Thanks,
Rayne
izzy Uchiha chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
Please update. I have fallen in love with this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
It has been 3 years since i first read this story and i still want to read it. Please update the story i really love it.
bakezorishoes chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
Ahh why do the best stories only ever have 1-2 chapters and never update ?! The World is cruel ;A;
Nightleaf chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Please update this is an awesome story.
Xcherokee chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Please update! I love this so much please I literally been looking for a story like this forever.
Horizon-Dawn chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I like it.
kagome higurashi chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
please write some more. what happens next. will naruto reveal his techniques. will he see gaara and sasuke.
kagome higurashi chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
kimchi759 chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Asdfghjkl. I'm hooked. Even though this story has probably been abandoned. :')
InuKami chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Umm, if you weren't gonna continue this, you might have as well let that author steal it.
On the other hand, I really want you to continue this since the story's really interesting.