Reviews for Second Chances
rayningnight chapter 2 . 8/16
This is really interesting! If you will not be continuing this, could you at least post up your notes of what you had planned for the rest of this fic? Or maybe, what inspired you in the first place? Like, is there another story similar to this (alternate timeline where Naruto is COMPLETELY different?) or maybe a prompt by someone or fan art? This is fantastic, I wish for more, but I know that real life and writer's block is an actual thing, so thanks for the ~5,000 words you did manage so far.

izzy Uchiha chapter 2 . 8/16
Please update. I have fallen in love with this story!
It has been 3 years since i first read this story and i still want to read it. Please update the story i really love it.
bakezorishoes chapter 2 . 3/18
Ahh why do the best stories only ever have 1-2 chapters and never update ?! The World is cruel ;A;
Nightleaf chapter 1 . 1/14
Please update this is an awesome story.
Xcherokee chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Please update! I love this so much please I literally been looking for a story like this forever.
Horizon-Dawn chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I like it.
kagome higurashi chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
please write some more. what happens next. will naruto reveal his techniques. will he see gaara and sasuke.
kagome higurashi chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
kimchi759 chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Asdfghjkl. I'm hooked. Even though this story has probably been abandoned. :')
InuKami chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Umm, if you weren't gonna continue this, you might have as well let that author steal it.
On the other hand, I really want you to continue this since the story's really interesting.
MinamiJSakuya chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
NOOOOOO Why isnt this finished?!
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
This is really good, no seriously. Its very believably done even though its still in its early stages. Naruto's much older isn't he but he's gone into a body that hasn't graduated yet right? Trust him not to notice that he looks younger as does everyone else! Not to mention his healing isn't working too well right now. Also excellent perspective on the Fourth, and scaring everyone over his son. This has got a lot of potential...any chance you'll come back to it?
Nina chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Me encanta! exijo el capi 3
Shiratsubasa chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
What is your brain made up of?! Update quick! I'm hanging by a thread!