Reviews for The Dating Game!
Kiss in the Darkness chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
I love Helios and I am Sailor Gold priestess of elysion I am soulmates with Helios! no one take my character or else. Good Story.

~Gold

Had 2 make that clear
Munchkin chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
When you get back from the circous be sure and tell us about it!-

That was haklarious

K.K. & B. it a-"2 thumbs way way up!"

(kk & bb are a few of my friends)

The commercials made me laugh so hard that I fell out of my chair.

Thanks for reading!

Inu Yasha 8901 out,
tsumaki-chan chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
hehe!

funny story!

write more soon!

onegai, put usa w/hee_chan!
Songbreeze and WiccaGurl chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
*cries* Poor Usagi-chan didn't get one *cries* Why dontcha do a reamke with the Outers (including Chibi-Usa. you can just change her age) It's just a suggestion
AniMouse cuz I'm too darn lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
I thought of doing an Anime Dating game, but figured there were plenty out there, so I decided to go check em out.. and I'm glad I did! This would SO be on my favorites of it worked XD It was hilarious! I absolutely loved the thing about the Reese's Peanut butter cup.. that was just too funny.. so were all the commercials.
TheFaceInTheCrowd chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
that was sooooooooo awesome! Minako/Duo for life! ~nina~
The Angel Of Death chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
omg! that was too kawaii! I loved it please write another story like it!
AihoshiMinako chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
That was so hilarious! I wish that I had gotten Quatre, but you're right, everyone thinks that Mina and Quatre should go together. I hope that people read my Fan-Fic as much as yours... Gotta go save the world!
lorelei chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
How could they not choose usagi!

She may be a ditz but!...

this was hilarious! I loved he cometials expecially the wufei on!
Sailor Leo chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Ok, it was good, but I had one problem, and that was the announcers. I am not pleased on how one set themself up with Trowa, or that not all of them got picked. This story seemed to be a waste of my time
Lisa chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
lol!it was very good and funny!
Angerona chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
it was raly funny and cewl and i like the comestial with the penut butter cups. lol :0)
The Crow and The Kitten chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
This ficcy is so funnie! We both like it soo much! :D!
AuburnTressed chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
This was soooooooo funny, not to mention kawaii! People should write more Ami stories!
Fandomme chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
That was soooo hilarious! I laughed out loud several times. It's so funny, because I was **totally** flashing back to the "Truth or Date" scene in "Mallrats" (favorite Kevin Smith New Jersey movie). That's awesome that the G-boys decided on Ami-chan! I'm so proud of you, Ami! I *loved* this story! Okay, I'll shut up now...

X/Maddywan