Reviews for Gaijin
Googlemo chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
And now this protagonist is an offical RETARD! Congratulation, if author meant this as selfinsert Im naming him RETARD!
Googlemo chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
this main character gets dumber by the minute... seriously he is some dumbfck.
Googlemo chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Ok, this getting worse and worse, the idea to include some big retard and his fcktoy was really terrible. Also main character for some ridiculous reason considers himself a little boy...
Googlemo chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
wtf?! This chapter is pure crap. Why the fck he let some horny chick FORCE him to do ANYTHING, he could just flip her off and change location! This is officially CRAP chapter.
Googlemo chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
WHY THE FCK he didn't kill that old bastard?! This is just retarded!
SoaringEagle13 chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
There's hardly a moment where I don't get the urge to facepalm at Carrot's actions.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
Usually fics that star bastard protagonists aren't what I prefer to read, but I'm a bit curious about where this will go.
Guest chapter 46 . 10/19/2014
Hey, just wanted to say I love reading your work. It's very entertaining and a wild adventure. The action and non action scenes flow together fairly smoothly, and it's obvious your writing has improved since you started.

This is my second time reading this story, the last being years ago. It's still fantastic! Sorry to hear about your bad health, though. I hope you're okay (and alive). When people don't respond over a year and the last thing they mentioned was sever health problems... Well... I'm sending my best wishes your way. Good luck! And holefully recover soon and get to writing again, you have talent! :)
irenia chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I really tried to read all of the chapters, but in the middle it just got so confusing that i stopped reading. Too many characters, too much confusion. Sorry.
aznxa21 chapter 46 . 8/10/2014
This is simply an amazing story. I wish you well and hope you get better and are still writing.
ravenousreader chapter 46 . 8/8/2014
A wonderful story. I hope you continue it someday.
Silverscale chapter 46 . 7/28/2014
Lovely chapter, really liked the final revelation, I am sorry to hear about your medical situation, I hope you will recover from your ailments.

Signed, Silverscale
blariviere chapter 46 . 7/23/2014
Well...knowing that she silenced half of the population of her empire makes the rule of Serenity much more Sinister doesn't it? Guess its a good thing she's dead then.
blariviere chapter 34 . 7/21/2014
Well done, started with a Sailor Moon SI and expanded it into an odyssey that could stand proudly among stories such as LordsFire's 'Dungine Crawler' series and Admiral-Tigerclaw's 'Sleeping With The Girls'
ShiningDonuts chapter 46 . 7/3/2014
Well, I have a lot of reading to do with this fic since it's been active since 2001. First off, I must applaud you on staying committed to the project. I find that one of the many reasons why I will start reading right now.

I cannot say too much because I don't know what's happening at the moment. However, there were some things that caught my eye in an instant!

As such, what are you spelling Asgard and Midgard wrong? I just checked to see the spelling for Asgard and the one that you use is the not the one that is used in Marvel canon. Nonetheless, I'll back off if there's an Asgard in the Sailor Moon universe and that's how it is spelled. As for Midgard, it is spelled the way you see it on this review.

Moving on, what are you still spelling Spider-Man as Spiderman? There's an hyphen in his name, my friend and the M is capitalized as well. I looked back at a chapter from the early days and I figured that you would eventually change it soon. However, you haven't. Something is wrong there, when you spelled his name correctly at all even though, from what I have seen from the fic thus far, it seems that you are in fact a fan of everything that you have placed within this mega fic. Sorry, that's one of the hated thing whenever I see anything written like that.

As such, I hope that you spell his name correctly in the next chapter. There is a trick to do so on Word if that is what you use to type. Just go to replace and type in 'Spiderman' into Find what bar and then put 'Spider-Man' into replace with bar and bow instant correction right there.

Nonetheless, I'll continue to read and hopefully you'll enjoy this review as I did writing it all. Ciao!