Reviews for Gaijin
Essex chapter 44 . 6/18/2011
Excellent update. I've always loved your fics and was excited when I noticed you were writing again.
TJG chapter 44 . 6/18/2011
Nice update.

Maybe Tony should seriously consider giving some contracts to Deadpool to deal with some of his enemies.

Something to consider could be to use adamantium in the form of scales or sheets for the various armors to use as surface protection. If nothing else it could be used to paint the surface of vests and other protection like bullet proof vests.

Something he might want to work on is the exorcist gun and its variants.
Confer chapter 44 . 6/18/2011
Ive been looking for you and your works for about 6 months ever since i read your ranma 'voices in head' selfinsert on studio asynjor. Id thought you'd died or dropped off the face of the earth. :)

This chapter really cheered me up, and just when i was worried about my finals next week. Thanks!
Ozma chapter 44 . 6/18/2011
Carrot! You're alive! I think I'm going to cry...
Pryde Kitty chapter 44 . 6/18/2011
Another great chapter! I'm glad that you produced this now, as I was JUST THINKING I wanted to read some good fanfiction. Lo and behold, I saw this update for this chapter in my inbox! 3 With the X-Men coming in and one of the ninja girls getting to play a bad girl it's becoming even BETTER 3

Although my only complaint is that the ending is too anti-climatic.
MrEmperor chapter 44 . 6/18/2011
So glad to see this update! Glad to have you back again. I think you’ve kept up with Tony’s motivations very very well so far. The addition of the X-Men/Brotherhood was a very nice twist. It really sucks to be Tony Stark.

I feel a need, not sure why really but meh, to go back over and read everything again, so I will. I think I’ll also try and get a copy for mobile, offline reading. You wouldn’t happen to be able to hook me up with an EPUB or even complete HTML or something of the story would you?

Regardless, thanks again for writing this fantastic story. You were one of the first good authors I found on here, so thanks again for continuing to do this.
Muaji chapter 44 . 6/18/2011
AHAHAHA! Teabagged! lol!
one.who.reads chapter 23 . 6/12/2011
I don't really like how you are starting to bring in marvel and DC characters, albeit in a bastardized form. Still, this is a petty good story.
Ryuken83 chapter 43 . 6/12/2011
U are in the top echelon of authors hands down. Keep it up.

Say any chance Taskmaster might show up? He and wade have a history and not only that he's a great character. never gets enough page time in the comics in my opinion.
Ryuken83 chapter 43 . 6/12/2011
Dang hit wrong button! Anyway to continue where I left off. Thanks for the opportunity to escape the real world if only for a little bit. Its great to see some of my favorite characters (spidey,punisher and daredevil) be given such a great stage to shine. You do excellent work. And as a fellow comic book geek u know we picky about how our beloved heroes are portrayed. Thanx for taking time to produce quality as well. As an english major I'm damn picky bout grammar and I get it's just fan fiction but some folks just have no business writing. You are the top
Ryuken83 chapter 43 . 6/12/2011
Hey hows it going? As always excellent story. Magnificent blend of the marvel universe as well as that of the senshi. I been following your stories particularly this one since I was in high school. Now I'm done college and currently sitting in the field as a soldier waiting for the next round of guard you for theopportunity
Ferfalla chapter 22 . 5/28/2011

I LOVE Michiru. My favorite character in any Sailor Moon saga. Dang, I'm hoping its a permanent pairing...
Ferfalla chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
I swear. I love this.
kelpy chapter 43 . 5/24/2011
Dammit you really need to update, it has been almost a year, and you have some awesome stories like this one that need new chapters.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 43 . 4/13/2011
Awesome story, I wish I read it years ago. I remember when you went by Carrot Glace, I believe I read about 10 chapters of this story. Beyond that, I love the latest chapter and I love the inclusion of GTO and Weapon X.
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »