Reviews for Gaijin
Great job on this story
Galeiam chapter 23 . 5/14/2014
Oh come one...
Galeiam chapter 22 . 5/14/2014
(facepalm) that's just going to far the direct symbiote to Venom was sorta okay but ugh..superman
Owimbowe chapter 45 . 4/22/2014
Hi ContraBardus. Not much to say apart from hoping you are well and your health issues got better.
May the force be with you.
IronWolfe chapter 46 . 4/7/2014
This is fucking AWESOME! All the cameos, the references... I can't wait to see more. Tony/Carrot is a hilarious asshole. The web you're weaving is an intricate one indeed. Loved the fact that Mei Lin was Setsuna. Thanks for writing, and keep up the awe-inspiring work.
William Ferdon chapter 45 . 3/2/2014
Good story except for anachronisms, obliviations, and spelling errors.
Melissa45 chapter 46 . 2/3/2014
Just found your story and read the whole thing! Can't wait to find out what happens next with the quest for the sword, the Negaverse, Magneto, and everything else! Hoping you will continue this story someday.
guest chapter 46 . 1/1/2014
OK. let me try to figure this all out.
Carrot is Tony Stark, but also Spiderman, who also happens to be a former prince from the Moon Kingdom and a son of Odin and Queen Serenity that may or may not possess the power of Professor X from X-Men?

Are you making things up as you're writing, or is this intentional? It seems you could have ended this fic in about 20 chapters, at most, had you not felt the need to introduce every major character from Xmen, Avengers, Fantastic Four, Sailormoon, Spiderman, Punisher, Great Teacher Onizuka, and who knows how many other comic books/manga.

All it seems like you're doing now is writing in movie/comic book characters just for the sake of adding more crossover characters.
b chapter 42 . 12/27/2013
With as many characters as you've brought into this story, the ending of chapter 42 would have been the perfect chance to bring in Hinako-sensei from Ranma 1/2
FinalGuardian chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
I can see Carrot just looking up a the sky and going " I hate you so much right now..." after he saw the green goblin.
FinalGuardian chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Right...It feels off to me that you showcase over and over how skilled Carrot is then have him make the mistake of FORGETTING HE HAD A WEAPON IN HIS HAND!? A weapon he's paying special attention to no less! WTF!
PredatorPuck chapter 31 . 12/12/2013
Very interesting story and very well written but it kinda got predictable very fast otherwise it's really good
Standupsitdown chapter 42 . 9/6/2013
GTO! It seems this story gets better every chapter with each new guest introduction of a character from some comic or anime or other and you have just topped yourself. (I was actually thinking the premise of these kids going through teachers seemed kinda familiar and then bam!) I also liked Tony brushing off the threats of his classmates and putting them in their place.
Keep up the awesome work, I can't wait to keep reading.
Destrark chapter 46 . 8/22/2013
Wow. Ive been reading this since yesterday morning and only just finished this at 2am. Damn awesome story tho. Can't wait for more!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 46 . 8/17/2013
Sweet storyline and great characters!
967 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »