Reviews for Gaijin
blariviere chapter 46 . 7/23/2014
Well...knowing that she silenced half of the population of her empire makes the rule of Serenity much more Sinister doesn't it? Guess its a good thing she's dead then.
blariviere chapter 34 . 7/21/2014
Well done, started with a Sailor Moon SI and expanded it into an odyssey that could stand proudly among stories such as LordsFire's 'Dungine Crawler' series and Admiral-Tigerclaw's 'Sleeping With The Girls'
ShiningDonuts chapter 46 . 7/3/2014
Well, I have a lot of reading to do with this fic since it's been active since 2001. First off, I must applaud you on staying committed to the project. I find that one of the many reasons why I will start reading right now.

I cannot say too much because I don't know what's happening at the moment. However, there were some things that caught my eye in an instant!

As such, what are you spelling Asgard and Midgard wrong? I just checked to see the spelling for Asgard and the one that you use is the not the one that is used in Marvel canon. Nonetheless, I'll back off if there's an Asgard in the Sailor Moon universe and that's how it is spelled. As for Midgard, it is spelled the way you see it on this review.

Moving on, what are you still spelling Spider-Man as Spiderman? There's an hyphen in his name, my friend and the M is capitalized as well. I looked back at a chapter from the early days and I figured that you would eventually change it soon. However, you haven't. Something is wrong there, when you spelled his name correctly at all even though, from what I have seen from the fic thus far, it seems that you are in fact a fan of everything that you have placed within this mega fic. Sorry, that's one of the hated thing whenever I see anything written like that.

As such, I hope that you spell his name correctly in the next chapter. There is a trick to do so on Word if that is what you use to type. Just go to replace and type in 'Spiderman' into Find what bar and then put 'Spider-Man' into replace with bar and bow instant correction right there.

Nonetheless, I'll continue to read and hopefully you'll enjoy this review as I did writing it all. Ciao!
gasacan90 chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Great job on this story
Galeiam chapter 23 . 5/14/2014
Oh come one...
Galeiam chapter 22 . 5/14/2014
(facepalm) that's just going to far the direct symbiote to Venom was sorta okay but ugh..superman
Owimbowe chapter 45 . 4/22/2014
Hi ContraBardus. Not much to say apart from hoping you are well and your health issues got better.
May the force be with you.
IronWolfe chapter 46 . 4/7/2014
This is fucking AWESOME! All the cameos, the references... I can't wait to see more. Tony/Carrot is a hilarious asshole. The web you're weaving is an intricate one indeed. Loved the fact that Mei Lin was Setsuna. Thanks for writing, and keep up the awe-inspiring work.
William Ferdon chapter 45 . 3/2/2014
Good story except for anachronisms, obliviations, and spelling errors.
Melissa45 chapter 46 . 2/3/2014
Just found your story and read the whole thing! Can't wait to find out what happens next with the quest for the sword, the Negaverse, Magneto, and everything else! Hoping you will continue this story someday.
guest chapter 46 . 1/1/2014
OK. let me try to figure this all out.
Carrot is Tony Stark, but also Spiderman, who also happens to be a former prince from the Moon Kingdom and a son of Odin and Queen Serenity that may or may not possess the power of Professor X from X-Men?

Are you making things up as you're writing, or is this intentional? It seems you could have ended this fic in about 20 chapters, at most, had you not felt the need to introduce every major character from Xmen, Avengers, Fantastic Four, Sailormoon, Spiderman, Punisher, Great Teacher Onizuka, and who knows how many other comic books/manga.

All it seems like you're doing now is writing in movie/comic book characters just for the sake of adding more crossover characters.
b chapter 42 . 12/27/2013
With as many characters as you've brought into this story, the ending of chapter 42 would have been the perfect chance to bring in Hinako-sensei from Ranma 1/2
FinalGuardian chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
I can see Carrot just looking up a the sky and going " I hate you so much right now..." after he saw the green goblin.
FinalGuardian chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Right...It feels off to me that you showcase over and over how skilled Carrot is then have him make the mistake of FORGETTING HE HAD A WEAPON IN HIS HAND!? A weapon he's paying special attention to no less! WTF!
PredatorPuck chapter 31 . 12/12/2013
Very interesting story and very well written but it kinda got predictable very fast otherwise it's really good
970 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »