Reviews for Gaijin
Melissa45 chapter 46 . 2/3/2014
Just found your story and read the whole thing! Can't wait to find out what happens next with the quest for the sword, the Negaverse, Magneto, and everything else! Hoping you will continue this story someday.
guest chapter 46 . 1/1/2014
OK. let me try to figure this all out.
Carrot is Tony Stark, but also Spiderman, who also happens to be a former prince from the Moon Kingdom and a son of Odin and Queen Serenity that may or may not possess the power of Professor X from X-Men?

Are you making things up as you're writing, or is this intentional? It seems you could have ended this fic in about 20 chapters, at most, had you not felt the need to introduce every major character from Xmen, Avengers, Fantastic Four, Sailormoon, Spiderman, Punisher, Great Teacher Onizuka, and who knows how many other comic books/manga.

All it seems like you're doing now is writing in movie/comic book characters just for the sake of adding more crossover characters.
b chapter 42 . 12/27/2013
With as many characters as you've brought into this story, the ending of chapter 42 would have been the perfect chance to bring in Hinako-sensei from Ranma 1/2
FinalGuardian chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
I can see Carrot just looking up a the sky and going " I hate you so much right now..." after he saw the green goblin.
FinalGuardian chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Right...It feels off to me that you showcase over and over how skilled Carrot is then have him make the mistake of FORGETTING HE HAD A WEAPON IN HIS HAND!? A weapon he's paying special attention to no less! WTF!
PredatorPuck chapter 31 . 12/12/2013
Very interesting story and very well written but it kinda got predictable very fast otherwise it's really good
StandupSitdown chapter 42 . 9/6/2013
GTO! It seems this story gets better every chapter with each new guest introduction of a character from some comic or anime or other and you have just topped yourself. (I was actually thinking the premise of these kids going through teachers seemed kinda familiar and then bam!) I also liked Tony brushing off the threats of his classmates and putting them in their place.
Keep up the awesome work, I can't wait to keep reading.
Destrark chapter 46 . 8/22/2013
Wow. Ive been reading this since yesterday morning and only just finished this at 2am. Damn awesome story tho. Can't wait for more!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 46 . 8/17/2013
Sweet storyline and great characters!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 35 . 8/17/2013
Not to make too fine a point, but when the hell is he gonna use the damn sword to kill a few of spidey's foes? I stopped reading the damn things cause I got tired of watching the good guys let the bad guys live after killing the innocents. After a time, the white hats are just as guilty as the black if they let them live.
Raethor chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Why did the police man see a thirteen year old boy unconscious on the street and immediately assume 'drunk gaijin'? a more believable thought would be that he was a run away or that he had been attacked.

And why did the police man not have a partner?
Sorrowful Stone chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
Looooved that parting shot he gave the senshi. Epic.
Sorrowful Stone chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Hobo!ninja strikes again! I'm really enjoying this.
Sorrowful Stone chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Awesome. The energy drain immunity reminds me of Kyubed.
Twigon chapter 22 . 7/19/2013
Okay.

Um.

I...

Am really uncomfortable with the direction this is heading.

This should really, really be under Sailor Moon x Multiple XOvers now.

Also, you have officially fucked some of the characters. Every time I see Kai, I'll be thinking about some two-bit villain from Spider-Man. Not Kai. Not the character that was being built. Not the interesting ninja warrior who has it out for Carrot.

A. Villain. From. Spider-Man.

I don't even want to think about Haruka. I might just break down and cry over the death of another character.

So. I'm going to keep on reading, and hope you're able to distinguish the difference between the identities you are forcing on the characters and the original characters you were building.

But, so help me god, if you ever, EVER change Carrot into Kakarot, even temporarily, then someone. Will. Be. Hurt.
976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »