Reviews for Gaijin
Nerfhearder69 chapter 46 . 8/17/2013
Sweet storyline and great characters!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 35 . 8/17/2013
Not to make too fine a point, but when the hell is he gonna use the damn sword to kill a few of spidey's foes? I stopped reading the damn things cause I got tired of watching the good guys let the bad guys live after killing the innocents. After a time, the white hats are just as guilty as the black if they let them live.
Raethor chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Why did the police man see a thirteen year old boy unconscious on the street and immediately assume 'drunk gaijin'? a more believable thought would be that he was a run away or that he had been attacked.

And why did the police man not have a partner?
Sorrowful Stone chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
Looooved that parting shot he gave the senshi. Epic.
Sorrowful Stone chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Hobo!ninja strikes again! I'm really enjoying this.
Sorrowful Stone chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Awesome. The energy drain immunity reminds me of Kyubed.
Twigon chapter 22 . 7/19/2013

Am really uncomfortable with the direction this is heading.

This should really, really be under Sailor Moon x Multiple XOvers now.

Also, you have officially fucked some of the characters. Every time I see Kai, I'll be thinking about some two-bit villain from Spider-Man. Not Kai. Not the character that was being built. Not the interesting ninja warrior who has it out for Carrot.

A. Villain. From. Spider-Man.

I don't even want to think about Haruka. I might just break down and cry over the death of another character.

So. I'm going to keep on reading, and hope you're able to distinguish the difference between the identities you are forcing on the characters and the original characters you were building.

But, so help me god, if you ever, EVER change Carrot into Kakarot, even temporarily, then someone. Will. Be. Hurt.
Twigon chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Yeah, you go straight from no skill in fighting, stealing to survive, to killing supernatural creatures and doing ninja stuff.

With no intermittent training, gradual developing, or anything else. It's just, normal kid, BAM superpowers. That is not good plot, especially for a self-insertion.
Ressan chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Great chapter, so his special power is to summon pipes XD.
Ressan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Seems interesting.
Macman6453 chapter 46 . 6/17/2013
Read this work in 2 days. I really liked it and I look forward to chapter 47.
I also wish you a speedy recovery and good luck with your health,

Sdarian chapter 46 . 6/16/2013
Great to see more of this. I really hope you get better. And continue to write the awesome stories you write.
Sam chapter 46 . 6/14/2013
I'd followed you since 2004-2005 now, and it's a been a pleasure to read all of your work.

I hope you get better, and continue with your writing as it was what got me hook into fanfiction in the first place. And I thank you for your work.
nightmaster000 chapter 46 . 6/13/2013
Great story.
Brad W chapter 46 . 6/13/2013
Nice to see this story is still continuing. Man, with all of these heroes popping up, I wonder who else will show up? Can I expect Mephisto, Dormammuu, and maybe even the Beyonder to pop up eventually? Also, I believe I have said this before, but I have this feeling that Onizuka is going to become Power Man (Luke Cage). Keep up the good work!
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »