Reviews for Gaijin
Selias chapter 46 . 6/7/2013
Geez, that sucks, dude. Not the fic, I mean the heart and lung disease. What did you get?
NIX'S WARDEN chapter 46 . 6/6/2013
VERY NICE! OUTFUCKINGSTANDING! I READ THIS WHOLE THING IN 4 DAYS AND IT WAS TOTALLY BADASS! SO MANY MIND-FUCKS! COMPLETLY AMAZING!
S1NH3X chapter 46 . 6/6/2013
Welcome back! Great chapter, I'm glad your back Carrot fan-fiction has been slowly dieing without
authors like you around. I hope we see updates to Matter of force and Shinobi's revenge on Naruto soon! Get well, and take it slow. I know how much being on disability permanently sucks.
zangoules chapter 46 . 6/5/2013
God bless your rebellious spirit!
Dairegh chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
...I shoot you now, k?
Wth, man. Why would you go and introduce Carnage too!? This will not end well...
The lazy stalker chapter 46 . 6/2/2013
Our prayers be with you dude.
Pryde Kitty chapter 46 . 6/1/2013
VERY sorry to hear about your bad health. I have been praying since I read about it last night. Though I am happy to hear that things may not be quite so bad after all. .

I am happy to know that your writing skills are still quite good, and this chapter certain spices things up with having The Avengers come into play. I hope to see more excellent chapters, as well as news of improved health. *Hugs*

Your Fan,
Jessica
Owimbowe chapter 46 . 6/1/2013
I was grinning like a loon when I saw there was an update and damn... I can only send you my best wishes regarding your health, hopefully things will get better for you! As for this chapter the revelations were nice, 46 chapters and this fic still surprise me.
Keldin chapter 46 . 6/1/2013
It's good to see you back and writing again. I don't envy your hospital time, but I am glad to see this back in play. I'm even more happy to see new twists being added in, even ones that were foreshadowed so long ago.
sparky555 chapter 46 . 5/31/2013
Hey, great to read something by you again! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Keep fighting! Its always great to see a story return from the dead, but not to here that the author had to also!
Wow! Lots of revelations this chapter! Stark, grew up with the Thor, Loki and that group, is half Asguardian, and has an Asguard girl friend waiting in the wings to make his life hellish! Not to mention Pluto has been right under his nose taunting him all this time! Ha, and he hasn't even had the tar beat out of him because of all this yet! Can't wait for the epic show down that this is all building toward!
Please keep updating this, and some of your other stories soon if you feel up to it! (apparently I love exclamation marks!) MORE PLEASE!
Nachoman1 chapter 46 . 5/31/2013
Your personal story really blows, Sean. Can't tell you to get well, as you must be getting that left and right. Better just try to keep up your good spirit.

And the chapter: as good as usual.
OBSERVER01 chapter 46 . 5/31/2013
wow!you have my symphathies with regards to your medical troubles,hopefully things get better for you,anyway this was a good chapter,keep it coming.
MM Browsing chapter 46 . 5/31/2013
Thank for the chapter I’m glad you decide to write again and still amount the living.
I really miss your stories when it was stop making one.
That was a good chapter having thor into the scene so the only left is have captain version to be part of avenger. Then off the too face blery and metalla.
After this are you planning to make any new story or continue the old one.
BTW have you ever thought of making a new self-insertion but instead of ranma do shirou from fate stay night?
dudeaga chapter 46 . 5/31/2013
Nice chapter! But more importantly, hope you get better! Just happy to see you alive n' kickin' though.
Mesterio chapter 46 . 5/31/2013
Glad to hear your doing better. No idea that you were so sick, but everyone on has definitely missed your stories. Hope you continue to get better and thanks for the update! In real life and for the story.
967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »