Reviews for Gaijin
Twigon chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Yeah, you go straight from no skill in fighting, stealing to survive, to killing supernatural creatures and doing ninja stuff.

With no intermittent training, gradual developing, or anything else. It's just, normal kid, BAM superpowers. That is not good plot, especially for a self-insertion.
Ressan chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Great chapter, so his special power is to summon pipes XD.
Ressan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Seems interesting.
Macman6453 chapter 46 . 6/17/2013
Read this work in 2 days. I really liked it and I look forward to chapter 47.
I also wish you a speedy recovery and good luck with your health,

Macman
Sdarian chapter 46 . 6/16/2013
Great to see more of this. I really hope you get better. And continue to write the awesome stories you write.
Sam chapter 46 . 6/14/2013
I'd followed you since 2004-2005 now, and it's a been a pleasure to read all of your work.

I hope you get better, and continue with your writing as it was what got me hook into fanfiction in the first place. And I thank you for your work.
nightmaster000 chapter 46 . 6/13/2013
Great story.
Brad W chapter 46 . 6/13/2013
Nice to see this story is still continuing. Man, with all of these heroes popping up, I wonder who else will show up? Can I expect Mephisto, Dormammuu, and maybe even the Beyonder to pop up eventually? Also, I believe I have said this before, but I have this feeling that Onizuka is going to become Power Man (Luke Cage). Keep up the good work!
Dairegh chapter 46 . 6/12/2013
Iiiinteresting... : 3
Son of Odin, huh? Well now. That makes things even more interesting. I had always figured the iron pole thing was just a bullshit power you gave him just because. xP
Hmm. Would that make his previous incarnation a Demi-god, then? Actually, it's slightly possible that he is still the same incarnation, just de-aged. I don't remember seeing a mention of him being sent back by the same means as the others. It has been assumed, yes, but not confirmed I think...
Selias chapter 46 . 6/7/2013
Geez, that sucks, dude. Not the fic, I mean the heart and lung disease. What did you get?
NIX'S WARDEN chapter 46 . 6/6/2013
VERY NICE! OUTFUCKINGSTANDING! I READ THIS WHOLE THING IN 4 DAYS AND IT WAS TOTALLY BADASS! SO MANY MIND-FUCKS! COMPLETLY AMAZING!
S1NH3X chapter 46 . 6/6/2013
Welcome back! Great chapter, I'm glad your back Carrot fan-fiction has been slowly dieing without
authors like you around. I hope we see updates to Matter of force and Shinobi's revenge on Naruto soon! Get well, and take it slow. I know how much being on disability permanently sucks.
zangoules chapter 46 . 6/5/2013
God bless your rebellious spirit!
Dairegh chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
...I shoot you now, k?
Wth, man. Why would you go and introduce Carnage too!? This will not end well...
The lazy stalker chapter 46 . 6/2/2013
Our prayers be with you dude.
976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »