Reviews for Gaijin
Anon1000 chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
I'm not really a Sailor Moon fan, but you've somehow made it something cool for me.
Richard Robinson chapter 3 . 9/23/2001
I LIKE this one. It is one of your better ones, I do wish you post Spirit within especially two and three. I miss those.
Priest Li Xiang chapter 3 . 9/21/2001
Another great story, Carrot-sama. Your poor SI, being stupid enough to go after Kei, and knowing it... I can't wait to see what happens next, with Kei, with the Senshi... with Pluto. And what was that about anyways? You've managed to keep Pluto frustratingly mysterious... I can't tell if that's good or bad.
Erebus chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Gah, this or Insertion! I can't tell which I want updated more. One chapter every other day for either just isn't enough. You have to write one chapter for each every day! The trials of just being to damn good, as always thanks for the enjoyment :)
Walnuts chapter 3 . 9/21/2001
What could be seid that has not been seid about the master carrotglace
webguru chapter 3 . 9/20/2001
Great story, cant wait to read more.
Sunhawk1 chapter 3 . 9/20/2001
Hmmm... I am definitely intrigued... another good fic by CarrotGlace...
Cyran chapter 3 . 9/20/2001
Lol...what a note to leave it on. Good chapter, I eagerly await more...oh last thing, I liked that touch of Ranma that you added in, almost thought that it was gonna turn the entire story into a Ranma/SM crossover/insertion. With what's gone on in others...almost expecting it. Heh.
Oishii chapter 3 . 9/20/2001
Yet another great chapter... And suddenly Pluto isn't the uptight that you and most other fanfic authors seem to portray her as. _
Guy Jin chapter 3 . 9/19/2001
...You are a GOD!
Ushio chapter 2 . 9/19/2001
excellent funny and violent what more could you ask for.
Oishii chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
*standing ovation* Amazing. Absolutely fantastic. Making Carrot develop inhuman abilities while he doesn't know how it's happening.. That's just pure genius! By the way.. I think it'd be better not to bring any more Anime in.. Keep it an SM SI. And Cyran is right, this Carrot is a lot more like Dan, the cruelest Carrot since Insertion. Although it does make sense, seeing as how he was thrown into another dimension..

...MORE! *froths at the mouth*
Jake chapter 2 . 9/18/2001
Oh.. My.. God. This is even better than Insertion! o_O Continue the fic! PLEASE! I've become.. addicted. Again. u.u
Fanboyimus Prime chapter 2 . 9/17/2001
I really like this story. I also liked that Carrot did something Tuxedo Mask could never(kill a youma on his own). The one thing I would like to see is that Carrot's back is wall(he runs into another General maybe) and jokingly tries to do a kamehameha..and it works,probably around the same level it was when Goku first learned it(ie. not a mountain shattering attack). Another thing would be for Carrot to steal Ryouga Hibiki's wallet...
Fanboyimus Prime chapter 1 . 9/17/2001