Reviews for Gaijin
Daisuke chapter 4 . 9/25/2001
Whoa, some parts for some reason made me remember Spiderman, this is one of your bests fics (... considering that all of your fics are great...). Im smelling some kind of connection with another anime...
Mauricio Chung chapter 4 . 9/25/2001
If Carrot going to create a new identity, he probably use some of the money in the black market since Carrot won't have to worry about the mark bill or the person. To buy a computor and hack to create a new identity, probably change his name to Ranma Saotome. Living a normal apartment so it won't bring unwant it attantion. If I was his place, I would buy a hair care prodect, color lens, and glasses. To disguise himself into a different person. He need to go to junior high school as well, he can become a tranfured student staying four years. He can make up his parent identity. Probably can make his own business in the internet so he make people believe he is an adult. Carrot would probably put small amount of money in different bank but he need to disguise himself as an adult too. Maybe in the few visit in bank, he can disguise himself as a woman. Here is an idea, in Carrot new life he meet a girl about to be rape and Carrot save her. What he didn't know is that girl is the daugher of Kanzaki and she want to live with Carrot. Kansaki willing to give his daughter everything pay Carrot like or not to be her bodyguard.
Ushio chapter 4 . 9/25/2001
Excellent, great, spectacular hurry up and continue.
Oishii chapter 4 . 9/25/2001
Ummm.. Mary Sue anyone? Although I do like even normal Self-Insertions.. And I like ninja as well. So I'm alright with your decision to make Carrot a skilled shinobi and a rich man in a matter of moments.. Because I'm sure that you'll find a way to make it come back and haunt him one day. _
Quamzin Kravshera chapter 3 . 9/25/2001
excellent story. do you still post to the ffml? i haven't seen anything from you in a while. maybe you should have a mailing list so that we know when you have something up.
Commander Galos chapter 4 . 9/25/2001
All right, this chapter reafirms my opinion of you. You have become the Master of Self-Insertion! So, Carrot has a Destiny to fulfill here, it seems. I wonder what that dragon sword is in reality? And of course, it won't spell good news for the Senshi. ::GRIN:: Now that Carrot is rich, I wonder if he's going to buy a new identity? Heh, wouldn't it be a blast if he opened an anime-drawing business? Well, in any case, congratulations for a great story! Keep 'em coming!
Cyran chapter 4 . 9/24/2001
This is great! Now you've got me really curious...the sword, the 'visible' laser beams, the purpose of the sword, kei and her mother...this story is shaping up amazingly. I like the power/skill scale that you're using for the characters and Carrot's own luck factor. This fic just keeps getting better chapter by chapter; three cheers to you, the creator.
webguru chapter 4 . 9/24/2001
great story i cant wait to read more, wow money kewl, oww he is the chosen one lol great heheh
Anon1000 chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
I'm not really a Sailor Moon fan, but you've somehow made it something cool for me.
Richard Robinson chapter 3 . 9/23/2001
I LIKE this one. It is one of your better ones, I do wish you post Spirit within especially two and three. I miss those.
Priest Li Xiang chapter 3 . 9/21/2001
Another great story, Carrot-sama. Your poor SI, being stupid enough to go after Kei, and knowing it... I can't wait to see what happens next, with Kei, with the Senshi... with Pluto. And what was that about anyways? You've managed to keep Pluto frustratingly mysterious... I can't tell if that's good or bad.
Erebus chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Gah, this or Insertion! I can't tell which I want updated more. One chapter every other day for either just isn't enough. You have to write one chapter for each every day! The trials of just being to damn good, as always thanks for the enjoyment :)
Walnuts chapter 3 . 9/21/2001
What could be seid that has not been seid about the master carrotglace
webguru chapter 3 . 9/20/2001
Great story, cant wait to read more.
Sunhawk1 chapter 3 . 9/20/2001
Hmmm... I am definitely intrigued... another good fic by CarrotGlace...
976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »