Reviews for Wordless
XxEviexX chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I absolutely fell in love with the songs. And with Sweeney/Benjamin/Johnny's voice, as well.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Good story.
Jack's Dark Apprentice chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That was beautiful... *smiles as ont tear coming out of her face* I know the others said it but, I loved the last line! I hope you update soon!
andaere chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Wow, yeah, like others have said, this was a very haunting and beautiful piece. In a good way.

It's also from a very interesting POV. And it's true, that most people wouldn't see Sweeney and think, "He killed my father!" Sure, Sweeney's scary/insane-looking, but he can't possibly be a serial killer... right?

I love the last lines in all of your stories. How do you do it? The last line is always the hardest for me.

Stupendous job, now I've got There's No Place Like London stuck in my head.
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This is really beautiful. There's this underlying darkness but at the same time there's no sense of menace.

I love the last line, about not wanting to know the words. It's almost Gaiman-esque.
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
And... this was beautiful...

I always wondered how no-one noticed that all Sweeney's customers mysteriously ended up dead, but this gave one explanation, that they were all too trusting to think that the crazy man would do something... well, crazy.

This was so good, so touching, and just... *mwah*!
Dani Zatara chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
An interesting spin on things. I liked it.

-Dani-
smashing chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Wow, you managed to convey quite a lot of emotion for such a short piece! Very haunting and beautiful.