Reviews for Hyourinmaru
meloman chapter 1 . 5/19
haha, Hyorinmaru knew that all along xDD amazing story :33
girl.az2001 chapter 13 . 3/22
me encanta espero muchas historia de esta pareja y algunos limones y también me gustaría que hagas historia de sunako y kyohei de wallflower
Sari101 chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Cool Story. I loved it.
sr.hitsukarin2013 chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
nice history, very good!
Leafy Love1221 chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
I just read this whole story in one go. and I have one thing to say... SO WORTH IT. I Love this story with a passion and I love it so much! During the last chapter I kept telling myself " She's 'alive' and well waiting for Toushiro, she cant die , this is NOT a tragedy." I probably looked insane, but I don't care because as I previously stated SO WORTH IT.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
Damn thing didn't let me finish.
As I was saying it is rare for me to actually get surprised by something when reading, but you managed to do so.
Congratulations on being one of the few to succeed!
Will go read sequel tomorrow as it is almost 1:30 am and I've got school at 8 meaning I am getting up at 6. But this is normal, I'll just sleep in math . Night!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
Awesome little story. I had already read the summary for the sequel so I though that that was how that was going to go about it but then she showed up again with memories. That actually surprised me, which usually doesn't happen so I congradate
lolperson chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
i bet kentaro follows karin to the soul socitey in the next chapter srry if im right i just wanted to get that out
lolperson chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
karin can i kill kentaro please ?
mischeif maker chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
like i said before i love this story and i cant wait to read the next story
p.s. i'm the oh my gosh person
Guest chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
oh my gosh this was an amazing story
so touching and sweet
i loved it
AquariaOceana123 chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
Oh man! Why you make such a sad story at the beginning of this chapter!? It make me cry! (alot too) But I'm soooo Happy that Karin didn't die! (i mean I know she a shinigami and all, but when I start reading this chapter, I suddenly forgot that Karin is a shinigami. Besides, only her body is dead) Awesome story! You really did a good... no, I mean Great job! Keep up the good work!
NTK13 chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
I feel a lil bad for Kentaro...but I like it... good story!
TheSkandranon chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Oh, Kentaro is dead, lol
FrostedStorm98 chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
This was awesomeness! Wow I can't believe ive never read this before xP