Reviews for In your eyes
invisibly inked chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
Please continue this! I really love the pairing!
IllusionaryShadow chapter 13 . 4/20/2011
Please continue this story, it's my favourite naruto-fanfic _

I love Kaoris personality, she's hilarious in the best way XD

Aaarghh come on Kiba, admit it, you like Kaori!:D Haha, I really love this pairing, and please please please make a very jealous Kiba appear, it would be awesome :D
WingOfHope chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
Ah I love that: Kiba day! Haha kiba is my absolute favorite character too! Oh I know its been a few months but please please please update! Like you I love Kiba but don't think he should be with Hinata (NarutoxHinata) and everyone else has a pairing so he needs an OC and a bunch i read theyre all Mary Sues. Sooooo please continue! Kaori is hilarious and I wanna see how she does in the chuunin Exams!
arghiwannadeletethis chapter 13 . 9/19/2009
i love it so far! Suggestions: Kaori's group goes against sand village group! in second exam even though sand get away... :( because they already had their scrolls) then fight some random group, get their scrolls and be thid group to reach tower, run into gaara... drama! and get kaori and tsubasa together! haha those are my suggestions please write!
arghiwannadeletethis chapter 12 . 9/19/2009
kawaii :) i think she(kaori) should get together with tsubasa theyd be great! then of course once they go on their first date kiba could get jealous...
arghiwannadeletethis chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
hahaha i love it so far. God job on the plot! a love triangle teehee. I also love hikaru sensei you should make a story all about him. Keep it up!
arghiwannadeletethis chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
haha good chapter i love the banter that goes on between the two
arghiwannadeletethis chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
so far so good! great opening!
kankananime123 chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
we nice syory i shall continue reading
Echosama chapter 11 . 9/21/2008
Kawaii! i love it so much! I love all the though you put into each of your characters as well. This is well written and I am now a huge fan so yay!
kanjimaru67 chapter 9 . 5/3/2008
Uh... How was chapter 9 at all realated to the other 8 chapters of this story?
kanjimaru67 chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
Please continue!
alyssialui chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
is the baby thing from that episode of Avatar?
kanjimaru67 chapter 8 . 4/18/2008
I can't wait to find out what's up with Naruto and Makoto! Please update! Also, could Kiba return from his mission in chapter 9?
kanjimaru67 chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Please, please, PLEASE continue this story! It's one of my favorites, and I can't wait to read what happens next! Also, I love it that you put up the meanings of all the Japanese words. I had no idea what they ment up until now! ~Kanji