Reviews for Lady Marmalade: Sweet Sweet Revenge
thatonestrangeoc chapter 10 . 3/29
Er, hey, just wanted to let you know that I read this fic sometime in 2013-ish and remember it to this day; so I went back to try and find it. I found it. Thanks for the brilliant feels in this slightly crack piece of work. :P
pokefan chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
awesome...:
xBandanaRosesx chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
This is one of the best stories ever! I loved it so much!
Contestshipper chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
AMAZING! I loved it!
Owl's Song chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
So good. Anyways, can you make a sequel or novella-like addition to this? Like, for how Zoey and Kenny get together. Or the incident that got the boys fined two hundred bucks. Oh yeah, I'd like to read that. Or even a scene from when Misty's sisters were in high school and they were competing in the Talent Show themselves.
lasbleach chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
Oh my gosh, this was so sweet! I even cried at some point. This is one of the best fanfics ever!
ShuHaru chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Me:You are so totally amazing and awesome! It's so good I'm gonna tell everyone and read it over, and Over., and !
You: sweat-drops.
Ill tell everyone. I wish this story went on forever. In the sequel, can you include more Contestshipping?
Your writing skills are amazing!
ShuHaru chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Absolutley beautiful. PERFECTION. Marvelous. Bravo. Bravo.
I'm recommending this to everyone. Friend or not. Pokemon lover or not. Oldarivalshipper, Contestshipper, Ikarishipper or not. Amazing. Anyone who read without music should read with the music. I'm a Penguinshipper and I loved it.
BlackTwistedTwilight chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
I choked on adorableness and laughter the entire story! You ROCK! With a capital R-O-C-K!
malory79080 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Ooh! I like this! Is it going to be Dawn twirling her batons again, or are they in this made sista band? The possibilities are ENDLESS!
Random Person chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Um... WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD THINK THE BULLIES WERE ASH, DREW AND GARY?! None of them are even fat and Drew wasn't that mean when he was little. Well, I hope. Anyways, great story!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
Please write a sequel
Kaka11090 chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
This story is by far the best Ikarishipping and other couple shipping's I've read so far! Keep up the good work!
LOVESPOKEMON chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
this is GREAT! THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN! TTTHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAANNNNKKKK UUUUUUUUUU
Redlamp and Nelsoph chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Oh my gosh, it took me 1 hour just to read chapter 7... that was a long chapter.. or im just a slow reader... oh well... nice story :)

Nelsoph