Reviews for Wrong Number
iridescxnce chapter 5 . 5/20
violet -x3 stone chapter 1 . 2/14
Oh my gosh, was that a surprise for Naruto! I was laughing the whole time, I know this is going to be a good story. I'll just keep casually reviewing as I read, hope you don't mind.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
No. That's adorable! How dare you do this to me!
Coollavinia chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
That was sooo cute! I squealed on every scene! Im glad i found this story and now it joins my favorites :) Great job!
AzucenaXshadows chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
lmao XD
That was funny! Especially the ending.

Thanks for sharing.
Koda chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
And this chapter was named 'speed dial;? hahahahahah Good one, Sasuke! hahahhahahah LOVED this story! Humiliated Sasuke is a cute Sasuke! lol
WolfieLiz chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Omg! \(o)/ (๑・v・๑) só good so cute and so freaking funny!
AkatsukiCloudRed chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Haha that was f*cking hilarious! Loved this story but wanted some SASUNaru smut :( but yeah this story was entertaining
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
That was adorable and sexy. I knew Sasuke had dialed Sakura's number and yet I still laughed. Thanks for the ride :3
Kunohichi8 chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
i love the ending, i die, my ribs hurt
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
This fic was intentionally stupid and I can't say whether or not I liked it, or even found it funny. The twist in the end with the epilogue was fabulous, I give it that.

Kiba the matchmaker, not so fabulous. He was like some all-knowing god. He knew Sasuke and Naruto's feelings better than they did and was the one that hooked them up and told Sasuke how to date Naruto. What the hell? If they really liked each other and were meant for each other, then why did they need another person to enlighten them about their own feelings?

Sasuke's attempt at seduction was awkward and not in a good way, more like awkward in a "these two don't belong together" sort of way. And the date was even worse. Naruto walked away from the date thinking Sasuke was nice, but not the person for him! That's not exactly an auspicious start to a relationship. Naruto didn't totally enjoy himself because he's not a fancy restaurant kind of guy and felt uncomfortable when the businessman came by wanting to talk to Sasuke. If they stayed together, Naruto would have to learn to become comfortable with situations like what happened at the restaurant, and for Sasuke's sake, be okay with highbrow things every once in a while.

Sure, I know it was a humor fic, but the humor was all about how WRONG they are for each other, which is a problem in a romance fic. It's hard to laugh when you really don't feel comfortable about the compatibility of the main couple.
Q chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Hi, wonderful writer :)
I really liked your work. In general, I want to ask, may I publish a translation of your stories in Russian? Here's a link to the site, if you're interested -
Aloever chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
That ending was hilarious. That was a great way to end the story and was a great laugh.
HoneyBee137 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
HA! That was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was a good one! I'm still holding my sides rolling on the floor!