Reviews for Something is Cracking
R chapter 1 . 1/27
/Perfect/ voice on Dexter. His snarky, dark narration is spot-on, and Deb is just as good, with her jello-over-steel personality just shining here. I loved her catching on to the boat's name. The brother-sister relationship is fabulously written too; I can see myself and my own big brother having a you-fucked-up-bigtime-bro conversation like this (albeit not about serial killing). The best Dexter fic on , I'd say.
ThirteenLumen chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Fun fanfic. I love what you did with story and where you took the characters.
Lktwh13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Loved this. Sounded so real to me. I always have my doubts about how Deb would have actually reacted to the revelation about Dexter - I like this more than how the show went about it (so far).
Author of Doom Rin chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Takes a common concept and runs with it brilliantly. Deb and Dexter are completely in character, and we even get a great, convincing original victim for Dexter to off. One of my favorites in this genre.
Because of the quality of your story I have chosen to recommend it on my recblog LitGlut.
.com. Thank you for your writing!
Kudos,
SensibleRin.
Gembomz chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
amazing! truley brilliant
The L. MMonster chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Very nice fic :)
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Awesome. Loved it. Keep going?
HilsonMarvey27 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is so fucking perfect. Awesome job! :)
Aronim chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is a great read. I honestly don't think Deb would accept this side of Dexter in any way, but you write a solid piece here and it's very enjoyable to read, so I can accept what I think is some OOC behaviour in the interest of liking a truly well-written Dexter fic. I particularly like how Dexter's murder thoughts seems so natural while still staying horrifying and the part where he seems embarrassed about Deb watching is darkly hilarious, just like the show. Very well done.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Very nice.
mas1994 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Perfect story!
purebristles chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Fantastic stuff! Totally believable ending - I can"t wait for how Season 7 pans out.
Larkaidikalikani chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow. That's just the sum total of my thoughts right now. You had the voices so perfectly, right down to Dexter's snarky little inner thoughts. I read it and it read perfectly in their voices. LOVED the storyline too. Very believable in the context of the show. Seriously, AWESOME job.
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
So awsome!

Love how you managed to catch their personalities so well!

Really hope for more. You are a good writer!
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
wow wow wow wow! i really liked it! It was so realistic! great job :)