Reviews for Something is Cracking
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Brilliant. Utterly brilliant.
Magic of Reality chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Awesome story! very well written :D
ProlifeJesusFreakWriterGal chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
That's one of the two ways I,think Debra would react. The other is shout I f word knew it!
wallelf chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Brilliant!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This was absolutely wonderful! I think you did an amazing job with characterization and with the dialogue and everything about this fic was amazing. I really enjoyed reading this. It seemed very real and plausible. I think Deb would actually react like this, and your Dexter voice was spot on. I really liked this. Keep up the great work!
yuiop chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I loved it!
Rae Montgomery chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This is a great fic! Im dying for Deb to actually find out about Dexter in the show, and I really think you captured what could happen perfectly. This is one of the best Dexter fics I've come across, great job! :)
Mr. Malvo chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Wow! Its such a good story, it even has those little jokes he would make in the middle of his narrations. Like the lousy tip thing that made me chuckle. And the way Deb curses at everything. Awesome, just awesome. It makes me wish she knew on the show.
the Leander chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Oh man, another perfect story. Superb job. I just love the way you write these two.
epletre chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Great!
purrfus chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
You bring this to life. I can actually see the pictures scrolling as the episode plays forward. The Dexter powers that be have no idea what they are missing.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Interesting to see a way that Deb would react.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing. I liked how you wrote Dexter, Debra
notreal17 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I loved your story! and i never got the slice of live thing before! it makes since! lol
pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
wow, i couldn't wait to read this one and you don't disappoint. the way you write dexter's inner monologues puts the same sh**-eating grin on my face that the real show manages to do. i LOVE this.

this line right here:Sadly, he didn't seem inclined to play along. He stared at me for a moment, then squeezed his eyes shut and started muttering under his breath. I had to lean closer to understand, but I caught one "fruit of thy womb" and realized it was a prayer. I rolled my eyes and sliced off one of his toes.

Absolutely awesome. I hope you write for the show one day
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »