Reviews for Overshadowed
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Hm...

I must say, I was intrigued by this. I never typically read a lot of crossovers, but this one has major potential. I can see how Hotaru and Light would interact in my mind. You painted a very vivid picture. In a way, I guess they are similar, aren't they? Both "gods of death", and both outcasts, even though Light doesn't seem like it.

Nice job. You really should continue this. I'd definitely enjoy reading more.
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
great chapter
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I really liked this. Light would do something, but she is the senshi of death of course she can sense God's of death. I hated how open ended this was though. Grammar is perfect though...I really should check mine before posting.

Cain: Your just lazy.

Me: Oh shut up Cain. So this was before she met Chibi Usa? I wonder what would happen if Light found out about her being the senshi? Maybe he would use her like he did Misa (yes, I feel bad for Misa). Or just kill her off, but what would happen then? So many questions so little time.
Harpygirl91 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
interesting. I'm in the same situation as you except with spanish instead of biology
zodiac dragonHatori chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I love your DeathNotexSailorMoon crossovers, although the one-shots bug me just because they are so open-ended and ambiguous. The interaction between Light, L, and Hotaru is always so interesting. I especially like how Hotaru somehow always find her way into Light's life and how she's the innocent one that ends up affecting him, be it good or bad seems to depend on how you set up the situation. I look forward to reading more of these from you. )
aquafina rain chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
oh my god the ending. like... of course raito's going to kill her off, but it just leaves me hanging and i. :( hahaha yeah.

i think ryuk's line was my favorite part. only becos it's so ryuk.

hotaru and her little insights. she doesn't know how right she is.

i like this oneshot. there's none of that i-love-you/i-love-you-too, which fits so well with death note. i mean. come on. raito in love? with himself maybe. or l. just kidding. HAH. -fails-

anywho, the concept was nice and. yes. the analogy is parfait.