Reviews for Here We Are
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
You need to update pleeeaase like its been 4 damn years like c'mon u need to start updating this fic again because a lot of people like it and if you want to make a sequel instead go ahead either way is fine I just want more of this story I mean the layout is good everyone is in character so please write more!
ally31098 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
i can't really say anything except that i liked it.
so many good stories here, and i want a sequel to each and every one of them, yours at the top of the list.
JBubbles chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
Strong chapter, fierce style writing, and an amazingly hard plot. This fic is sensacional.

I would love to read more... even though it pains everytime with the war effects.
WHOTHEFUCK chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This fic is fantastic.

Your writing flows in the correct direction, the actual writing in itself is great and the plot is, considering other poorly written IchiHitsu fics I've had the misfortune of reading, absolutely perfect.

In character. Believeable. No weird squicks and no Hitsu being some cowering, abused snow child.

I am actually not too big of a fan of Bleach, actually. But I am very fond of Hitsugaya's character. The dude is stubborn and kind of isolated. A bit tortured. But he's strong.

Ichigo's character/personality smooths out Hitsu's jagged edges. It just fits somehow, and I can't help but liking it.

This hasn't been updated in a good three years, I'm aware.

Even though that is disappointing I just thought I'd thank you for writing this.

It was a great read and hey, I'm not one for giving up and you shouldn't either! If there is any chance at all that you would ever be able to continue this by all means DO IT. This fic is gold. x
rikachan chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
I know its been a while...but please! continueeeee
ShirukuKage chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
This is such a good story, I hope that you will continue it someday.
KatakanionINACTIVE chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
Aw... So cute I was just recently converted to this fandom and I love it :3 I love this fic also :D Can't wait for the next chapter 3
nei stop chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
I love this story! 3 Please utdate soon and keep up with the good work!
Xai chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Oh, wow... This is one great story.

Please tell me you're not letting this go unfinished?
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
Ah! This is awesome! You are amazing!
JacinthX chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
He concluded he wasn’t a very persuasive person.

I love that line! I really hope you'll update this story soon :D
DragonFire44 chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
ALL YOUR CHAPTERS ARE GREAT, AND I ESPECIALLY LIKED CH. 7. I HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY. IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES.
fluffy-rakia chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG! Toushiro is SO CUTE! He doesn't even know he's falling for Ichigo! It's adorable! YAY!
Scottypop chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
Ah, I love this story~ The angsting Hitsugaya you have in here brings out my inner fangirl. xD;

But seriously, fantastic story. (:
EasilySwayed chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
You write good. I kinda wish you'd continue. So try to ease off on how Hitsugaya's guilt I mean you don't have to do it what I mean is that don't make him want to see Ichigo cause thats just not his personality. You don't have too but its just advice.