Reviews for Saisei
Luna12 chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
Interesting alternate ending. I like ti so far, and it's still in character. I hope Akane gets her memories back soon. The amnesia plot is over-used by too many people.
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 2 . 11/1/2002
I love it! Akane better be really alive! Please?
D-Chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Hmm, this was interesting, although its too early to tell for me to say that the story is excellent. But i will say that i liked it very much and i hope it turns out with Akane and Ranma together in the end.
Incurable Romantic chapter 2 . 9/20/2001
So good, but where can I find the 38th manga in english? Where! I have been bemoaning the fact that I will not be able to read it until I'm like thirty because I know no japanese. Please give me a website or something. Story is awesome.
CSMars chapter 2 . 9/17/2001
Well, I'm stupid so I haven't figured out what saisei means, but I'll ask my mom or something. Anyway, great story, and you must've done some serious research of Chinese geography, haven't you?
lija chapter 2 . 9/16/2001
Very intriguing story...can't wait for the next chapter.
pokey chapter 2 . 9/16/2001
I love this story! You have to continue it, PLEASE! I really, really love it and in complete and totally suspence as to what happens next. Please write more soon!
Trace of Late chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Oh my goodness...so dark and eerie at first. But I had to take a look. And when curiosity got the best of me...I went and looked up 'Saisei'. And. Whoa! Knowing this I just have to keep reading! I'm no good with cliffhangers!
Aru chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Good idea, I want to see where this will lead
CrystalMetaphor chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Oh! This is very good! The only thing I want to point out tho is that I think you meant horizontal (left and right) on the ground and vertical (up and down) in the air, right? Other than that minor insignificant little error, I really like your writing style! Keep up the good work! _
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
wow, you've definately got me interested. good writting too, and it (shock) it isn't a song fic! amazing! now if only i could find the time to get my own non-song fic back on track. sigh.