Reviews for Tainted Survival
Jeylaluv chapter 10 . 1/20/2021
can't believe it won't be finished. Is john moving across realities? Is he ascending? Well darn. Stay safe and well during this terrible time in history.
Jeylaluv chapter 9 . 1/20/2021
hard, hard chap. Did not notice fic is unfinished? Wish you had tied it up jeyla.
Jeylaluv chapter 8 . 1/20/2021
oh, my goodness, I'm feeling for all of them, Liz, Rodney, Lorne. My jeyla. Will they survive Koyla unleashed?
Jeylaluv chapter 7 . 1/20/2021
it's hard when your mistakes return to bite you in your derriere.
Jeylaluv chapter 6 . 1/20/2021
Koyla is a diabolical, heinous devil. Hope he gets everything he deserves.
Jeylaluv chapter 5 . 1/20/2021
HOPE.. THANKS.
Jeylaluv chapter 4 . 1/20/2021
WOW, HARD READ.
Jeylaluv chapter 3 . 1/20/2021
who has them? The genii?
Jeylaluv chapter 2 . 1/20/2021
that was sooooo sad. I luvvved aiden.
Jeylaluv chapter 1 . 1/20/2021
WOW, REALLY DIFFERENT, WILL EAGERLY READ MORE.
kirroth chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Rats. I didn't realize this story wasn't finished, or I would have avoided it. I am intrigued! Oh well..
sagey chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
hi,

was wondering if you werer going to update this tory at all...so interesting..would love to read more of it

thanks
APFW chapter 10 . 1/23/2009
This is an intriguing story, please continue. I have to agree with Asurgar(?), I hate John/Elizabeth pairings because of the lack of chemistry between the characters but I am curious as to how and to what extent Johna and Teyla know each other.
Alydia Rackham chapter 10 . 10/9/2008
Oh, wow. What the heck is going on here? I am definitely intrigued, and ready for the next part!
Asugar chapter 10 . 10/8/2008
Well, I am quite turned round and intrigued by the mysterious twists and turns in this. Is this an AU where John and Teyla never met on Athos or not? Hmm. I have to admit, as an ardent J/T fan, I hate the Elizabeth/John part on principle, especially since she always so scolding mother with him. Zero chemistry there. Plus the actress may be younger, but she looked and acted 10-15 years older. But, all that said, you wrote it beautifully and it was very interesting how you used that interspersed with his memories of Afghanistan, being tortured now and then, real Teylas, hallucinated Teylas, etc. It made picking out what was reality all the harder. I loved seeing Lorne and his part in this too. Interesting and very true I think that without Sheppard, Ronon would leave Atlantis. The chemistry between Rodney and Elizabeth was also nice.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »