Reviews for Changing Sides
chnoelle chapter 22 . 11/20/2008
WOw.. I know you wrote this a really long time ago but it is a really amazing story :) I love Jericho/Steph pairings and you portrayed them both very well :)
TakerTakeMe chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
I know I should've been reviewing every chapter, or every other chapter at the least, but I was just too caught up in this story...the way they started out as enemies and progressed to the way they were at the end, locking lips. It was a bumpy ride but a good and Smoochy one, great story!

FREAKSHOW1 chapter 2 . 4/23/2004
I was wondering if you'd let me do a short story based off of the end of Ch 1, about how Stephanie escapes. You can get back to me at
Adam Laurent of FREAKSHOW
Y2Jen chapter 22 . 3/15/2002
OMG, that was great, it was really nice. I liked it a lot.
DQ316 chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
I think this is one of if no the best fan fiction story I have read. I love this story. Please right more.
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 22 . 11/3/2001
Beautiful story! Espiceally since I haven't been on the computer for A

WHOLE MONTH! Write a sequel! Loved it! Really love Lifehouse too, as a

matter of fact. . .this story really rocks. You really need to write a sequel.
AnGeL chapter 22 . 10/17/2001
That is one amazing story! i read it and practically died laughing! and it was soooo...i can't even find a good word that describes that story! u'r one amazing writer! keep on writing and don't ever let your talent fade! for those that are reading this review, before reading the story, read it, you'll love it! keep up the excellent work!
Marie4 chapter 22 . 10/12/2001
Yay, that was so sweet!
emma chapter 22 . 10/6/2001
What a great fic! I really enjoyed it. Jericho is really clueless. Please write more. Loved this fic. :)
DCFanatic4life chapter 22 . 10/6/2001
Great story, I hope you write more stories, or maybe a sequeal to this one.
method's girl 82 chapter 22 . 10/5/2001
I love this story. It's really good. I know I haven't reviewed that much, but I checked like everyday to see if you posted more...excelent work!
Huntress1 chapter 22 . 10/5/2001
That was probably the *best* storie I've ever read! Please please please PLEASE start a new one!
sandra chapter 21 . 10/5/2001
this is an awsome fanfic. but i do hate you for stopping right where it gets intesting. please update asap.

thanks again 4 thumbs up
Huntress1 chapter 21 . 10/4/2001
This is *so* my favorite chapter!
emma chapter 21 . 10/4/2001
Loved it. Hope more chapters are coming soon! :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »