Reviews for Emancipation
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 11/13
When I see things like "For some odd reason" I know the author isn't really trying. Explain to me why a boy would feel safe on an alien ship? One that just took him from his planet? He for some reason doesn't feel nervous, confused or a bunch of other emotions. No, he feels safe with no explanation given...
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 10/10
Guest chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
And with that chapter I've entirely lost interest in this story
Nashakell chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
The strory said review so ill review...the drama Harry had about the pay could have had a bit more flare to it coming from a grade A drama queen I found it a bit flat if there is room for a glitter bazooka with Liza manelle shove it in till you have a shit load of drama there is no such thing as too much drama (unless your in the middle and it wasn't your doing). That is all
languid reader chapter 53 . 6/9/2014
lots of stuff that really should have been thought out better.
Bigs-Post chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Your timeline is incorrect the Altearans ( Ancients ) came back to Earth ( Teara ) ten thousand year ago. This was unknown to the Asgard, the Altearans change their name to Lanteans upon settling in the Pegasus Galaxi. They left Earth 5 million years before they returned the Earth.

You can learn this just by watching the first episode of SGA.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
The proper past tense of dive is dove. He dove to the right; he dove out of the way. He dove to the left. It is not dived. Otherwise, good chapter and story.
Xenter chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
Well i stopped reading after this chapters. Too much diverges from Stargate or Harry Potter. For one, Harry doesn't have any magical ability, which make it no no. You should just write a brand new story with gundam. Gundam Mobile suit are stupid, Power suit are cooler (Halos), Command Armours are awesome (Supcom).

Plus, None of the technological advancement are logical, they either too fast developed (given the state of earth) or fused together without any thought about compatibilities. The whole fanpic is Stargate premise (minus all the canon villians etc) moving toward Gundam (with OC character that share canon names). You should just write a gundam fanfic by itself.
Xenter chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
Omg ... did u (Dumbledore) just blow up Hogwarts and 15miles radius? Awesome :), i never liked that school anyway, dungeon and death traps everywhere
Xenter chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Love this chapters, at least its plausible. It is understandable for any race to stash weapons if their city is under fire. And they pretty much abandon the tunnels and move elsewhere and forgot about their stashes (sound exactly like the ancients) :P
Sjstaudt chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Wtf...obviously you plan to include magic in some manner, but seriously no government agency with even a modicum of scruples is going to take on an 11 year old as help. I would think some
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 20 . 12/12/2013
The whole memory thing really pissed me off.

I hate memory-loss fanfics.

I mean Harry Had all that power and you just took it away from him. Now instead of being the Ancient who is the adopted son of Thor he is a no different then Carter, or O'niell.

I understand not increasing the power/control of a character too much too quickly thus making this a quick Harry destroys all the bad guys and rules the universe fic. But making him lose it all at once like that... I'm definitely not going to continue reading the fic.
Clearhorse chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
awesome great plot so far update soon please.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
And he joins SG-1 just like that, yeah I think i'll pass.
Heavyeater12 chapter 58 . 7/18/2013
this view of story is kinda making em lose faith in you, so if you could oh i dont know hit harry on the back of the head too regain his memories that would be appreciated