Reviews for Emancipation
Azaira chapter 57 . 5/24
Yea, I started skimming again.
Earth battle's would have been better with confused armies attempting to escape their countries to attack. Funnier too. Capture, memory loss, the general direction just doesn't seem interesting, even if it's well written.

Still, it is a decent story.
Azaira chapter 52 . 5/24
Again, I do like most of the story.
However, I'll be truthful in that I kind of skipped much of the story after harry lost his memory. Well, skimmed. It was probably something the Ascended would have done, I'll admit, but it's just utterly pathetic of a race to strip someone of who they are for doing the right thing. The story just didn't have much appeal to me after that.

After he regained his memory, it was progressively better, but here I have to say that it's not making sense again. He takes away his technology, then gives some back? Even with the situation, I find it difficult to believe he would simply do so.

He has enough people to man several ships with beaming tech. Instead of helping a war effort, couldn't Harry simply order his ships to teleport the armies randomly into the main cities of each country? Not only would it take less than a few minutes, hours at most, but there would be so much confusion and disorganization that it would be impossible to mount an attack.

Simple, effective, easily repeatable, and something one of the Four Great Races Alliance would probably attempt instead.

It would be ridiculous and hypocritical to simply allow his peoples' technology to be returned so easily and quickly. I would suspect decades would have to pass until that point.

Well, anyways, thanks for the read so far
Azaira chapter 16 . 5/24
I really like this so far, but aren't you overrating the goa'uld and under rating the ancients? Nuclear warheads? What happened to shield piercing drones? Goa'uld ships are slow, even upgraded. Shouldn't Harry's be like 5 times faster? How could he be outrun so pathetically easily? Atmospheric damage, heat, would be nil, and I just don't see how a single hatak could remove ancient shield systems even with atmospheric entry.

The drama is okay, but it doesn't make sense to me. I'm sure you wanted this to happen, but I just don't think it should have. At least not in such a way.
Nate chapter 27 . 3/24
Ok...

You wanted a review?

This story is shit - reading this far has been like wading through the runoff waste of a self-masturbatory fantasy.

This Pixie fucker needs to be shot for divulging secrets to a non-friendly/possible hostile.
sylvelle chapter 58 . 1/11
And that is where you left it. Anybody ready to adopt it and finish it? Can it be finished?
First fight against his own people breaks through to his memory and Harry Potter is back with a vengeance. Just don't kill any of his old men/friends. Just Baal and his ilk.
sylvelle chapter 56 . 1/11
I'm guessing you thrust our poor Harry into Jack's role from the series. Something about Jolinar? Can't remember the name.. Poor Harry
sylvelle chapter 55 . 1/11
surprised me. Didn't even think of Baal..
sylvelle chapter 47 . 1/10
I know you are slowing down.. So the last update was 2009.. this is 2016 you must have really dumped it.. but by now you are in college right? or maybe even graduate school. You go kid..
sylvelle chapter 34 . 1/8
Where is Teal'c?
sylvelle chapter 27 . 1/8
Well glad Pix stopped him, he might have regretted it. It would have been murder after all.
sylvelle chapter 12 . 1/1
So I am guessing that the wizards and witches are bad guys now? Using crucio, AK my my.. I guess Hogwarts is gone too.
sylvelle chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
I agree Great chapter. Loved Harry taking Charge.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 58 . 12/26/2015
Please tell me this story will continue...please, please, please? Or, did you start a new story to continue this one?
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
When I see things like "For some odd reason" I know the author isn't really trying. Explain to me why a boy would feel safe on an alien ship? One that just took him from his planet? He for some reason doesn't feel nervous, confused or a bunch of other emotions. No, he feels safe with no explanation given...
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 10/10/2015