Reviews for Life With You
sangotaijiyase chapter 9 . 3/25/2020
woooooooooow
InuyashaLover221 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I wait for the day that you find interest in all your stories again T_T they're all so good! Maybe you forgot about this site but I'm reviewing to let you know that I still ready your stories, over and over! Your writing skills are amazing, at least to me; and based on some of the review I've read, a lot of people think so too! I hope you see this review and it triggers something lol T_T
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
Can you please update this story?
Tttt chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Please update this I have to know what happens
Fearlessmaiden34 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Please update, pleaseee? :(
Curious Bird chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Hey I was wondering will you be continuing this story? I really enjoyed reading it and i was curious to see how it would end. BTW you have amazing storytelling skills and your attention to detail is outstanding.
Fearlessmaiden34 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Please PLEASE update! :)
naku12 chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
love the story! can u update this story?
naku12 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
i love this pairing and this story is really good ! could you update this story.(:
Bankotsus' Girl chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Please Please Please Update!
Bankotsus Girl chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Ha! So it has come to my attention that i had already reviewed this chap, but almost a year and a half later i wanted to reread it, i love your story and i hope you decied to continue with it. i know its hard for me to even update mine with life and my muse poping in and out, so i hope to hear from you soon, your story is greatly loved

Bankotsus Girl 3
seu sean chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
i love your story! hope you could still upload the other chapter, can't wait to read it heheh i just love these two _
Fearlessmaiden34 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! :,( I love this story...
Mayabear93 chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
At first I didn't think I would like this story but you have such a deep knowledge of the characters you male them work and everyone soon loves them together! This is my favorite of your stories and trust me I've read them all. But this one is just so perfect and I am very dissapointed that its not finished so I hope you will update soon so I can read and enjoy the ending to my favorite story! Please don't ignore this and hurry because it's killing me :)
Taijiya56 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This story is amazing I'm so into it! I know it's been a year since you've last updated but please finish it, I'm dying to know what happens! It's been killing me not knowing! Please Finish:3