Reviews for Land Before Time: Twilight Valley
Lukas chapter 37 . 2/16
Amazing story! But very disappointed the story was abandoned right before the last battle.
circa1994 chapter 37 . 1/26
Wonderful story! Please don't leave hanging right at the climax.
Terminal10 chapter 37 . 9/28/2011
I started my story way after you started yours, and already I have as much chapters.

You are taking way to long.
TheNooby chapter 37 . 7/22/2011
I loved how you described everything, from the weapons the dinosaurs used to the destruction of war.

Now all that needs to exist is a Winnie the Pooh war fic.
LBTDiclonius chapter 36 . 4/28/2011
This story has only two words to describe it...complete awesomeness! Please get that next chapter up as soon as you possibly can!
TheNooby chapter 36 . 12/20/2010
This, my friend, was abosultely amazing.
Falcon88 chapter 36 . 10/5/2010
Oh good you're still here. I was worried you gave up. Nice chapter, way to describe everyone's feelings; excellent. Yeah, this story does fit rather well with Primo Victoria. I've looked up the lyrics and it goes rather nicely with the feel, just of course, Primo Victoria being about WWII, a "modern-day" war. Perhaps some changes to the lyrics? It's almost perfect. Anyway, glad you're updating again. And I guess now that Blackjack's group met the Wise-One and the Great Valley's dinosaurs, they'll find out about Berry Valley to free it, huh?
Saffira Queen of Dragons chapter 33 . 8/2/2010
What caused Rime to die anyway?
DbKiT chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Wow a land before time war fan fiction? Never thought I'd see this.
Falcon88 chapter 35 . 4/25/2010
Hey, the title's that Halo ship! I think; probably a coincidence never mind. Onto the story, you must really hate the yellowbellies after that last chapter; though be cautious, you're really borderlining the T Rating. And the kids at the start; I can see these Twilight Hatchlings are not a good sign, psychologically and morally-wise. Mo's water kin is really hoping they'll be ignored. Let's just hope they're right, cause here it's nearly reminding me of Hitler and Chamberlain. So the Great Valley dinosaurs are preparing to take back the Great Valley, that's good. Perhaps they can team up with Blackjack and any other dissidents. However they'll have to move fast lest anyone who escapes from the valley alive, regroup with Styracus. And they should perhaps also be wary of Shade Sky Hunters as I doubt you'd added them if they weren't important. One suggestion though: when they attack, if not during dawn than at least have it clouded over, as not only would it set a mood but at least in my opinion it would be better than launching an attack of that importance in broad dayight.
Nukascar101 aka RevRav chapter 35 . 4/24/2010
I really liked this chapter. Mo is such and good friend and I hope Blackjack can give Styracus a piece of his mind personally. Can't wait for the battle.
Mitchelius To ScratteLover2 chapter 34 . 4/20/2010
Well relly it would be rated R18 or MA 15 if a movie but in land before time it's not about being a Homocidal Maniac Like my Fanfiction OC Littlefootan (evil) or Styracus and Hasta Is a Roman Name Like maybe These guys are Like Dino - stone age Roman Guys and Have Roman Names. Maybe if You Dicide or This dude that They Find gold or metal (Trannins or The Great Vallens) And have Roman Weapions and make The Evil Guys Lose when chomper Becumes a Demi God like You know God Pternato Called Chomperius Marius and has The Power of all gods.
Mitchelius chapter 34 . 4/20/2010
Rated R18 For All that rubbish
ScratteLover2 chapter 34 . 4/19/2010
When is your next chapter coming out? I've been reading the latest post about your story on The Gang of Five website it says that several fans want the name of Chapter 35 to be The Calm Before the Storm. LettuceBacon&Tomato came up with the title, Cancerian Tiger and I think it's a good title for Chapter 35. What is the official rating and rating content for your story. PG-13 for...
Mitchelius chapter 22 . 4/17/2010
I have something wrong with this Dinosaurs are so dumb they do not know how to USE STONE AGE WEAPONS The story is a 3 Roman Plum out of 10
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »