Reviews for Strength of Brothers
Yue in the Stars chapter 24 . 4/3
Harry's evil twin... That's wonderful, beautiful, and you are hereby one of the best Naruto writers ever! I can't stop grinning and laughing about it!
Killing sirius off in front of the strongest wizard...best way to get flamed or death threats lol.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 17 . 3/19
Umbridge is just one of those characters that you just love to hate.
13stars chapter 32 . 3/13
While I’m sad a sequel has yet to be posted. I am incredibly happy to see that the story ended at this point of the plot. It is a satisfying end. Thank you for writing this! There were minimal plot holes, good character development, logical/reasonable decisions made by characters in line with their personalities, interesting twists, and it was well written with minimal spelling errors. Overall? It’s a story I will happily recommend. Thanks again for writing it. It was definitely worth the time to read it.
Pointer3109 chapter 24 . 2/6
The signature bit actually works the other way around. If the bank can't read it pretty well anything will pass as yours.
I don't like wands.
No, I hate the concept of wands.

They are nothing more than a crutch. Take the wand away from the wizard/witch and they are useless.
It's why 'Expelliarmus' is so devastating in a magic fight. You literally stip your opponent of their ONLY defense.
Nevermind how feeble the things are.

One could argue that wands make spell-casting easier and more precise, but I think that's just something some wizard official said to make citizens easier to control.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/2/2017
At some points in this you give me sch hope you will change cannon, the brief flashes of intuitive Harry in particular show are brilliant, I love his questioning things and how the knock on effect helps both him and Naruto. However this makes it doubly painful to see you force parts of the cannon universe to happen which in my eyes in your universe shouldn't.

Such as Harry being a push over for Ron, your Harry already stated he didn't like bullies and is more aware of people's flaws. This early on he should have identified Ron's and with out the connection they'd built up by 3rd year in cannon (when Ron's flaws became apparent then) Harry shouldn't have befriended him. Your Harry even pointed out his distasteful behavior, how he treats Hermione (considering Harry also put effort in where Ron doesn't/is more similar to her) should have him disliking him. Then the whole part with Ron inviting himself along to Hagrid's, accepting the duel, to me your Harry shouldn't have put up with that, your version is almost worse tan cannon Harry because your doesn't have an excuse to act like a door mat.
You did later have them point ut his flaw but that was initiated by Neville and it should have never reached that point because I still stand by the fact you Harry should have never wanted to hang out with some on like Ron in the first place. That said Nevile - he gives me hope for this fic, seeing him stand up for Hermione was awesome! Just like Naruto and Lee friendship, t's a good change which shows the ripple effect.
Then we have the Snape thing. Detentions for a year? Cannon Snape wouldn't get away with that because that long time period would be noticed and questioned why and wouldn't stand up. There is a reason he mainly took away house points. Also when does Harry have time to do anything with all these detentions, why didn't your more independent Harry go to a teacher about them? He is clearly closer to his head of house so why didn't he tell her? All this said, I do think there is potential. Some shining moments of awesome *cough*Choji*cough* so I am glad you posted it.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/2/2017

You did later have them point out his flaw but that was initiated by Neville and it should have never reached that point because I still stand by the fact you Harry should have never wanted to hang out with some on like Ron in the first place. That said Nevile - he gives me hope for this fic, seeing him stand up for Hermione was awesome! Just like Naruto and Lee friendship, t's a good change which shows the ripple effect.

Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 27 . 11/16/2017
I feel all giddy inside from Harry’s cunningness and sly ventures. I always get hyped up when people get justice in legal, but also entirely revengeful ways. Like, all that proof will go against them and it’s making me SO happy. This chapter improved my mood.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 24 . 11/16/2017
This chapter has cemented my love for this story. Especially the ending. I can’t believe Naruto is suspicious of Kabuto for that reason. That’s hilarious. I have loved reading this and can’t wait to finish it.
bluedog44 chapter 24 . 10/11/2017
I did not expect the evil Harry twin thing. I would've done an anime style face plant, and sweat drop if it were possible But I did do a brow-twitch thing lol
bluedog44 chapter 22 . 10/11/2017
I think Naruto will need all of his chakra/magic when he's fighting Haku and Sasuke is unconsious. If not then sometime during the chunin exams/war.
bluedog44 chapter 17 . 10/10/2017
Harry/Hinata if she's not going to be with Naruto. If she is then any of the other rookie nine/twelve girls or Temari (again, if they're not already paired).
bluedog44 chapter 16 . 10/9/2017
I agree with the Australian Dingo for Naruto and black wolf for Harry
bluedog44 chapter 14 . 10/9/2017
Did Naruto realize that his father is the Fourth Hokage?
1,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »