Reviews for Strength of Brothers
At some points in this you give me sch hope you will change cannon, the brief flashes of intuitive Harry in particular show are brilliant, I love his questioning things and how the knock on effect helps both him and Naruto. However this makes it doubly painful to see you force parts of the cannon universe to happen which in my eyes in your universe shouldn't.

Such as Harry being a push over for Ron, your Harry already stated he didn't like bullies and is more aware of people's flaws. This early on he should have identified Ron's and with out the connection they'd built up by 3rd year in cannon (when Ron's flaws became apparent then) Harry shouldn't have befriended him. Your Harry even pointed out his distasteful behavior, how he treats Hermione (considering Harry also put effort in where Ron doesn't/is more similar to her) should have him disliking him. Then the whole part with Ron inviting himself along to Hagrid's, accepting the duel, to me your Harry shouldn't have put up with that, your version is almost worse tan cannon Harry because your doesn't have an excuse to act like a door mat.
You did later have them point ut his flaw but that was initiated by Neville and it should have never reached that point because I still stand by the fact you Harry should have never wanted to hang out with some on like Ron in the first place. That said Nevile - he gives me hope for this fic, seeing him stand up for Hermione was awesome! Just like Naruto and Lee friendship, t's a good change which shows the ripple effect.
Then we have the Snape thing. Detentions for a year? Cannon Snape wouldn't get away with that because that long time period would be noticed and questioned why and wouldn't stand up. There is a reason he mainly took away house points. Also when does Harry have time to do anything with all these detentions, why didn't your more independent Harry go to a teacher about them? He is clearly closer to his head of house so why didn't he tell her? All this said, I do think there is potential. Some shining moments of awesome *cough*Choji*cough* so I am glad you posted it.

You did later have them point out his flaw but that was initiated by Neville and it should have never reached that point because I still stand by the fact you Harry should have never wanted to hang out with some on like Ron in the first place. That said Nevile - he gives me hope for this fic, seeing him stand up for Hermione was awesome! Just like Naruto and Lee friendship, t's a good change which shows the ripple effect.

Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 27 . 11/16
I feel all giddy inside from Harry’s cunningness and sly ventures. I always get hyped up when people get justice in legal, but also entirely revengeful ways. Like, all that proof will go against them and it’s making me SO happy. This chapter improved my mood.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 24 . 11/16
This chapter has cemented my love for this story. Especially the ending. I can’t believe Naruto is suspicious of Kabuto for that reason. That’s hilarious. I have loved reading this and can’t wait to finish it.
bluedog44 chapter 24 . 10/11
I did not expect the evil Harry twin thing. I would've done an anime style face plant, and sweat drop if it were possible But I did do a brow-twitch thing lol
bluedog44 chapter 22 . 10/11
I think Naruto will need all of his chakra/magic when he's fighting Haku and Sasuke is unconsious. If not then sometime during the chunin exams/war.
bluedog44 chapter 17 . 10/10
Harry/Hinata if she's not going to be with Naruto. If she is then any of the other rookie nine/twelve girls or Temari (again, if they're not already paired).
bluedog44 chapter 16 . 10/9
I agree with the Australian Dingo for Naruto and black wolf for Harry
bluedog44 chapter 14 . 10/9
Did Naruto realize that his father is the Fourth Hokage?
bluedog44 chapter 15 . 10/9
Does Harry know about Kurama or will he?
bluedog44 chapter 11 . 10/8
Your vs reasonings are very sound!
bluedog44 chapter 10 . 10/8
Would Harry be able to make a door to Naruto's world when he uses the Room of Requirements?
Amazing story so far!
icewaker22 chapter 32 . 7/18
Good Story.
NitesDawn chapter 32 . 7/18
The amazing thing about this story is how it worls so well. Harry and naruto retain a semblance of who they were in cannon but changed slightly and turned them onto the road for very different paths. Having played the witcher i am someone who loves in depth characters and i dont find that really at all on fanfiction. I personally think certain things could also happen in this hypothetical world and have thought for a while on it because pf how interested i am in the characters. Lets say for instance in a different scenario orochimaru and voldemort were linked in the same sense that it linked harry and naruto. Making our antagonists more powerful for our now more equipped protagonists. Seeing as ive said so much already i'll leave it there, ciao.
user51s2r chapter 13 . 7/9
Fantastic story. Well detailed and consistent characters. I am enjoying this story greatly. The premise is one I haven't seen before and it's pretty amazing.
1,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »