Reviews for Strength of Brothers
Wondla Master chapter 32 . 3/12
This was a great read! I look forward to reading the next installments, whenever they get posted.
Wondla Master chapter 30 . 3/11
... oh crud.

He brought them all with him didn't he?
A username not taken chapter 24 . 3/11
I HATE Rita-stalkingbugwhoshouldjustmindherown business-Skeeter.
Wondla Master chapter 24 . 3/11
Hmm, will you have Harry take Sai's place on team 7 in Shippuden I wonder? You did say that the cross over would be right before the time skip afterall...

And by the way! The last cut scene was one of my favorites, I can most certainly imagine it going that way if it had actually happened- along with Kiba doing a facepalm in the background.
Wondla Master chapter 21 . 3/11
...Oh no, are you gonna get Harry to bite people to poison them? IS HE GONNA HAVE TO TRAIN UNDER PEDO-SANIN?! ll(›ଳдଳ‹)ll

And here I hoped he'd just get phoenixes as his summon or something... it might also be sorta cool if he got the ability to use the deadly stare as a bloodline limit though, like sharingan and byakugan.

I also just wanted to point out, while yes in the very first chapter you make a point of showing magic and chakra choosing their respective people representatives, only for Naruto was it clear that it happened before Kurama got sealed. I thought for Harry that magic made the link while he got hit by the curse or something, but I wasn't sure until you stated that there were two babies happily asleep together in a dream world lolz.
Wondla Master chapter 21 . 3/10
Woah, really? Wasn't expecting that... will she come back like Myrtle did..? *shudders at the thought* Ohhhh, for the sake of everyone's sanity I hope not. Not even Peeves would survive that ll(›ଳдଳ‹)ll

Also... are you making Harry immortal or something? This feels like a major set up for that cause he's certainly not allowed to die..
Wondla Master chapter 17 . 3/10
Omg, you have Umbridge with a crush on LOCKHEART?! X'D

Oh my- wheeze- I hadn't even thought about that. Love the comment on 'maybe they deserve one another' x'D

Wow was this an interesting chapter!
Wondla Master chapter 17 . 3/10
You know there is a lot of controversy out there for if Haku is truly a boy or a girl and I don't remember the manga officially telling readers which Haku is. So what if you paired a girl version of Haku with Harry? I think that'd be interesting and plot changing, since Haku is supposed to die and all. It could be a 'what if' scenario.
Wondla Master chapter 16 . 3/10
I am rather happy Lupin was mentioned at least once, so I am assured of his fate... I just had a thought though, with how Harry is and how you've said he's gonna end up in Naruto's world... well what if he and Ino were to get together? I'd think that a ninja that comes from a clan that studies the mind would be rather interested in someone who came from an entirely different world... even if the relationship doesn't take a romantic path, I think that the two would have interesting interactions.
Wondla Master chapter 15 . 3/10
o.O

Did... did you just kill off Serious AND Lupin...?!
A username not taken chapter 2 . 2/28
Hmmm.. Peter dude, their worries are real and true... you are a SPY after all .
A username not taken chapter 1 . 2/28
Hmmm..I thought the one-tail was sealed in a teapot?
Guest chapter 22 . 12/25/2021
google translate
Guest chapter 20 . 12/25/2021
...
Guest chapter 19 . 12/25/2021
we need less hp and more naruto
1,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »