Reviews for Strength of Brothers
isawthesunrise chapter 32 . 10/13
Ah, this fic fills me with warm feelings and nostalgia. What is this, my third reread already? This is one of those rare stories I’m drawn back to whenever I’m in the mood to read old fic. I’m a sucker for the way you portrayed the friendship between Naruto and Harry, and honestly wish there were more crossovers between these two as good as this. Your dreamscape premise really allowed them to bond, and it was really nice to see how they made each other better.
I know this is an old fic, and you probably don’t check this account much anymore. Even the info-dumping was honestly pretty cool though—the writing quality and pacing could stand to improve but the amount of thought you put into the lore of this universe is admirable.
You must have had plans for the next two parts of the series. If you’ve decided not to write anymore that’s your choice, and I respect that. But could you post whatever notes you had planned for the rest of the series? What happens next? How does Harry’s presence change things? How does he react to people who used hurt Naruto? Is Voldemort going to team up with Orochimaru/the Akatsuki? Who does Harry end up with? So many questions. Some closure would make this reader very happy.
Anyways, thank you for writing this (again)!
Thank you for not repeating the actually rather boring minutiae of the fight against Zabuza and Haku. We all have read it a hundred times (few with any interesting variations), and did not need to read it again:). Well done!
Parseltongue is a language. A boy cannot be a language. Therefore, Harry is not a parsertongue. Harry is a parselmouth.
Hi. Interesting story, Harry and Naruto meeting in a Dreamscape is a good idea:) This is about a few chapters ago. I Wonder why Harry didnt show Narutos parents from the mirror of erised. Naruto might have recognized the Yondaime, and realised his father was a Hokage. DRAMA!
STARFIREPUDDING chapter 17 . 8/17
I hope the Toad lady is tortured like hell
I LOVE IT, PART 2 PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
TeraBaapBSDK chapter 2 . 3/6
dude you wasted two chapters thus far, you must have wrapped it in one intro chapter with fast pace as we all know both stories
She Who Cannot Be Turned chapter 6 . 3/5
I love what I’ve read so far but I just have a question that I’m not sure has been answered in this yet or not (though given It’s been a fair few years since this was finished, I’ll totally understand if I don’t get an answer) but anywho, what language do they talk to each other with? Is it a mix of the two like when they were younger or do they tend to stick with just one of the two they know? If that one, which one? It’s not important to know, admittedly, I’m just curious. Lol

Anyway, as I said above, I love this so far and shall get back to reading more! :)
Inmsodiac chapter 32 . 3/2
I like the story and I hope you manage to continue despite it being years since you finished part 1
era-romance chapter 7 . 1/10
wow.. your 11yr old Hermione is a bit of a bitch ya?
Here's to hoping Harry eventually realizes he can speak Japanese b/c of Naruto
Octanek chapter 24 . 1/7
I'm sorry, I simply can't read this anymore as it frustrates the he'll out of me.

The premise had a lot of promise, but after reading about all the cool stuff Harry and Naruto are learning... YOU NEVER SHOW IT!

Every single fight or conflict you SKIP IT. What's the point? You just skipped both Zabuzza fights, and now Harry is refusing to participate in the tournament? Fuck that, I'm done. I gave your story way too many chances but not anymore. Such a disappointment too, this story showed some great potential at the start.

I know you have your fans, but unfortunately I won't be one of them.
Suzy Jones chapter 16 . 12/31/2018
A pity. Harry being a horcrux can spice things up. Why do you take that out? My fav Hp book is HBP. Bah nvm. Hope you make it interesting at least
Guest chapter 12 . 12/30/2018
what you mean? dumbledore didn't received a fake letter until the end of the year
suzy jones chapter 10 . 12/30/2018
it's more likely that the ninja will win than a wizard. stealth and speed. no lazy bum can outrun even an average ninja. and wizards are all lazy in average as they are peaceful folks and are no masters of fighting. so logically, trained fighters will win. unless they got unlucky or facing a wizard equally trained in combat. even then, ninjas are intense in their training than a wizard whose first instincts tend to rely on magic than physical exertion
Nate chapter 6 . 12/15/2018
Outside of the bullshit manipulations of Dumbledore, Hagrid isn't qualified to introduce someone with "the knowledge of a muggle-born about magic" to the Wizarding World.

This is just another shitty trashfic.
1,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »