Reviews for Strength of Brothers
icewaker22 chapter 32 . 7/18
Good Story.
NitesDawn chapter 32 . 7/18
The amazing thing about this story is how it worls so well. Harry and naruto retain a semblance of who they were in cannon but changed slightly and turned them onto the road for very different paths. Having played the witcher i am someone who loves in depth characters and i dont find that really at all on fanfiction. I personally think certain things could also happen in this hypothetical world and have thought for a while on it because pf how interested i am in the characters. Lets say for instance in a different scenario orochimaru and voldemort were linked in the same sense that it linked harry and naruto. Making our antagonists more powerful for our now more equipped protagonists. Seeing as ive said so much already i'll leave it there, ciao.
user51s2r chapter 13 . 7/9
Fantastic story. Well detailed and consistent characters. I am enjoying this story greatly. The premise is one I haven't seen before and it's pretty amazing.
ok im going to say this...sirus should have lived. a readly agree with your reasons for killing him off but the thing is harry is going to narutos world at the age of 13...bit young? and while magic and chakra are the same thing it would still be nice for harry to have him along to teach him magic. my suggestion is that you could have like blown off his hand or made him unable to cast magic for some reaon (i say a cures voldy taught peter to destroy someones magic core seems like something voldy would have and it might make it more believable that peter would just cripple his best friend instead of killing)now idk if you will have a adult wiz come along its just i feel sirus would be a good choice
ok i was reading your wiz vs ninja explanation and i just have one problem with it. ninjas are known for having such high speed that you cant see them move with the untrained eye and some of them (these are the pure speed guys at a high lvl) you need something like the sharigan to even see them my point is in the HP world no one has such a fast speed and as such no wiz would have practice casting spells at targets that fast. imagine if you were handed a pistil and told to hit that nascar car racing by you (not a perfect analogy but it works). and while the wizards would be strugling to even hit the ninjas said ninja could just run behind the wiz and stab them easily.i love the idea of a wiz and ninja going at it and keeping pace with each other but i just dont see how a wiz can compet with the hary wont have this problem im just saying that a average wiz would not be able to even hit a chunnin cause of there speed.
Enkelados chapter 32 . 6/13
Liked it, sadly there doesn't seem to be a second part
AkabaneKazama chapter 24 . 5/21
The freak Naruto!? I thought u knew about Kabuto identity or something! Totally didn't see that coming :'D
tanithlipsky chapter 32 . 5/18
very good
I highly disagree with your comparison. Chakra is physical spiritual. Magic is just spiritual. Meaning wizards should have lesser chakra pool in average than ninja as they barely develop their physical side. But because they use their magical side more (spiritual) they have larger spiritual reserves. Lets say a ninja's chakra ratio has 2 spiritual 2 physical and a wizard has 3 spiritual and 1/0 physical. As they develop their stats, ninja develop both while wizard develop only 1 part. Therefore as they progress , shinobi then are more developed that wizards. Also in combat shinobi excel in speed and strength while wizards would be on edge in offense but as physical side (which ninja develop) includes constitution and vitality, therefore ninja have more edge than wizard. Wizards though live longer yet they seem impractical compared to ninja.
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Mullkkkkkk chapter 24 . 2/26
It's good to see Naruto's still Naruto xD
Evil twin, omg...
darick.klomp chapter 31 . 1/21
Hello I love this fic but I haven't seen any updates just curious as to what happened is all.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
salsas100 chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
But what about muggleborn?
Do they have wizarding ancestry or not in your fic?
- if they do I guess they are like the rest of the wizards
- if they don't... are they more like ninjas? Or more like a middle between wizards and ninjas? I mean there has been no evolution in their line to favorise obe morphology above the other... so what does it mean for them?
MattKennedy chapter 32 . 10/27/2016
Love this story! A very well worked crossover, and Harry and Naruto's brotherhood is truly epic! Hope you get around to writing/posting the sequel sometime. :D
1,244 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »