Reviews for Strength of Brothers
Guest chapter 19 . 12/25/2021
we need less hp and more naruto
Guest chapter 17 . 12/25/2021
u sure are speeding through the books really quickly arent ya
Guest chapter 15 . 12/25/2021
PETTIGREW I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU YA HEAR ME? I WILL TORTURE YOU AND GRANT YOU IMMORTALITY SO YOU CANT DIE AND TORTURE YOU FOR ETERNITY
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2021
pssshhh kill no-majs? the no-majs have wepons that can annihlate the entire london wizarding population within a second. Thats why we american and canadian wizards have close ties withing the no-maj goverment
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2021
thats only the british wizards and their ciricculum are really really low
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2021
when dumb-ass-a-door's eyes start twinkling...
www.moonsamysaeed chapter 32 . 11/26/2021
I liked this story so please get on with the sequel
SithLordNilis chapter 32 . 11/8/2021
I can't wait for part 2 even after 10 years
19Teardrop94 chapter 32 . 10/27/2021
Well it's been a long time. Enjoyed your story to hell and back, and worried that it would have ended too soon seeing as Harry had just arrived. Unfortunately that seems to be true seeing as no story had been up since this ended in 2011. Have you given up on story writing or has something come up? Obviously you don't have to answer, but I'd like to know if there's ever a chance of continuing. Like a legitimate chance, not "possibly in the future". I'd just want to know so I'd know to keep watch.

I do hope everything is going well, though. Life sucks sometimes, and muses are even worse at times.

~Tear
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2021
In chapter one of Harry Potter, where that line about 'the worst sort of muggles' is from, she has been in front of The Dursley's house looking in on it all day. She doesn't need prior experience with them because she's witnessed how they act in private.

Also, I know this is old as hell, but there are a lot of problems with tenses and other grammatical issues that make this a chore to read.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/28/2021
Well this chapter has completely destroyed my sense of disbelief, and my interest in what what was a decent fic.
Lordlexx chapter 31 . 5/20/2021
Names don't change. Harry Potter doesn't become Potter Harry just because you are in an oriental place or speaking one of those languages. Names, and proper nouns in general, don't change with the language.
Lordlexx chapter 1 . 5/20/2021
You misspelled Konoha pretty much every time.

If you don't know or really understand the Japanese honorifics, you shouldn't use them. And use as little Japanese as possible.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/24/2021
Im sorry, Snape is still there after being a monumental idiot that almost got 3 students killed and an innocent man actually killed? Well, it is fumbledor, I bet he would let satan teach (torture) at his school, after all, he has his complete trust.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/24/2021
At this point if I was harry i would just leave Snape to die. One more piece of trash polluting the earth taken care of.
1,337 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »