Reviews for sammy's first drawing
BrandNewWings chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HE'S TOO PRECIOUS FOR THIS WORLD!
ProtecteroftheInnocent chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
You broke my feels.
EMMBG chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Well the baby talk was super adorable but keep in mind that sammy is 3 years old. even though he is advanced for his age, there is no way hed be able to write and talk and draw like that. also Dean speaks like an adult when the kid is barely 7 years old. When they talk/think its more robotic and obvious than how a normal conversation would flow. Other than that, great plot i like the story like good work! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
saudg9o
CC-R2000 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Aaw! I imagined it, the whole scene is way too cute!
Naomitrekkie chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I'm in tears, that was so beautiful. I really am crying, I just loved it so much...it's so sad and cute at the same time. You did a fabulous job.
SWinchestersGirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OMGGGG THAT IS A GREAT STORY...IT ACTUALLY MADE ME CRY AT THE END IT WAS AWESAM!
Nehasupnfan chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
ROMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! This was so cute beyond words! Jesus! You had me smiling like a fool the entire time! Perfect characterization of both Dean and Sam. I didn't feel they were out of character at any point while reading the fic! Write more girl! :P :P
123kat chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
The story brought tears to my eyes. Sammy just wanted to make Dean happy. So cuuuutttteeee.

Thanks,

Kat
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Really, really, sweet! Little Sam's adorable and the boys talking about Mary just broke my heart! Loves for wee!chesters!
happyday girl chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
oh my god this was so cute!

I absoloutly loved it, i LOVE little Sam's 3 year old voice, it was so cute!

I am not lying here, but you actually made me cry with the end, it was so cute and heartfelt!

absoloutly loved this!

Happyday girl

Krishnaa chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Good one there. It wasn't too long long ago that I too was writing my first fic, So yeah I know how nervous you must have hey, cheer up. You did good!

And yeah, Jared is so mmmmmmm... love him keep writing.

Take care.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
So cute!
ritsam chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Ooh maa, ki mitti ta re? Ole baba le amar chotto chona ta ki mitti. Amar oi mitthu take eto adol kotte ichche korche na...uli baba. Sotti Romi, eto misti na tor ei galpo ta, ami jani na keno eto din dekhini. Asole wee chester story gulo ami portam na, kintu eta to...

Sammy jatei mukh dei tatei droolloo makhie dei, amar puchuta. Kintu o kato ta bojhe bol...ami vabteo parini o oto chundol ekta chobi a akbe...or I's gulo ki mitti. Amar sob cheye valo lageche "My’s Famy, and just below the picture it said- Dada, Mama, Dee, and I’s."

Vishon misti...asamvab chona chona...vishon valo likhechi tui re...ador korte ichce korche oi puchku pakatake. Amar sonu monu ta.

Khub bhalo kaj hoeche eta, vichon mitti...

Anek ador ar chumu shumu tor jonya,

Ritu
DELETTTTTTTTTTTTTTEME chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I really liked that short story :) It was really good!