Reviews for Regressing
elikerin chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I really like this. Chiriko's one of my favorite FY characters, but no one ever does a lot with him because he's minor compared to the other Suzaku warriors. So thank you for writing this. Because it's good and it has Chiriko as its focus.
Appaku chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Aww! I enjoyed the entire story, but the last line was especially sweet. I like how much thought about helplessness you put into what the OVA just brushed off as a humorous situation.
Ayriel chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Hey! Candyland's writing for Fushigi Yugi now? Wow, you really must have a death wish, tackling all these huge projects one on top of the other. How do you do it? xD

This was a very beautifully written oneshot. I want to give Chiriko a hug now. I think it's kind of cruel, though, to have the seishi reborn as babies WITH their memories, and have them slowly disappear. What's the point in that? Seems a little backwards.
KittyLynne chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
This is an extremely well written character study of Chiriko; impresive in its insight, and very true to his persona and his situation.

Quote: 'There was no shame in fear, really—particularly given his circumstances. He was losing his mind, his memories, his very self, and the impending loss was overwhelming.'

This line is an immensely powerful one. It had me wiping away tears, not just for Chiriko, but because it's a sentiment that applies to things I've witnessed in real life.

To sum up: well done, imho you did this fandom proud. When you get out of 100fandomhell,I hope you'll return and write some more for FY! _

Every Good Wish,

KittyLynne
Emiko Alluriana chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
eh? I never kne there was an ova

man wow i got lost here ...

YAY MORE FUSHIGI YUGI!
Aoi Dragon chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
That's a nice POV for a change, and during Eikoden. I like stuff written from other character's POVs. Miaka kind of got annoying after a while. ;

You did characterize Chiriko well... I forgot his new name... I haven't watched FY in quite a while.

My roommate's from Taiwan, and she LOVES FY. I should bring it from home after March break. *plots*

Aoi Dragon