Reviews for Living
Nocturngirl chapter 11 . 7/22/2009
Love this story. I actually had to go back and read Life because I stopped reading it when I saw the whole AU thing (don't normally like those) but I gotta say the story was good enough to keep me interested. I really like your version of events. My favorite couple and my favorite family. I love Haruka-papa.
Spikesagitta chapter 11 . 3/17/2008
*kiss* sorry, but i had to do that after reading the ending

well, next story then!
Spikesagitta chapter 10 . 3/17/2008
if i had have to wait for this...i'll properly be banging my head on the wall somewhere...

thankfully this is done! next chapter!
Spikesagitta chapter 9 . 3/17/2008
would i be a jerk, if i wish bodily harm on Takashi..?
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
damn...i was right...i hate it when im right, about bad things happening...that is, not the good things :)
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
Hotaru as a black cat...oh so adorable!

and...please don tell me that's Takashi...
Spikesagitta chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
well...i guess there're all sort hateful and just annoying people around.

glad that went well
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
nice, happy little family outing
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
did i mention how much i like Arian? lol, i like her way of speaking

Hotaru is so cute well, next chapter it is then!
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
im poor, so a review will have to do :) but im too late to influence this in anyway now

im sure Hotaru's going to end up being adopted by them
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
*jawdrop* i cant believe you did that...to them! damn...next chapter!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
not bad, not bad at all
yurianimeotaku chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
Oops, I just realized I forgot to review this chapter.

After re-reading this chapter, I remembered why I put off reviewing it. I wasn't in the right frame of mind when I read it and didn't want to leave a lame review.

This was an intense chapter. Good, but intense. The entire interaction with Takashi was creepy and I kept wishing a wrecking ball would fall on the jerk.

It was SO cool Haruka asked Michiru for permission to tell Arian about Takashi. The true sign of a respectful couple.

I'm glad Arian now knows about Takashi, so she'll know to watch out now. I LOVE Arian.
Latay chapter 11 . 3/7/2008
ok, so you were right, i didnt read ch.11 before. but now i have and i loved it. aww that story was great. well done.

~ Tay