Reviews for Infection
Chemical Cat chapter 32 . 4/20
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO LIGHT CANNOT DIE! I WILL NOT ALLOW IT! SERIOUSLY, NO. DO NOT EVEN GO THERE. THERE WAS NO MENTION OF ANGST OR SADNESS OF ANY KIND IN THE DESCRIPTION. I WAS EXPECTING AND SLIGHTLY AWKWARD ROMANCE, NOT THIS SAD, SACRIFICING STUFF MEANT TO TEAR THE HEARTS OUT OF CHILDREN. PLEASE, DO NOT DO THIS TO ME. I REALLY CANT HANDLE ANGST.
note-reaper chapter 32 . 4/14
Oh my Kira. This was actually amazing. Your writing is beautiful. I love it! Thank you so much for this story.
Lawliet Grace and Theories chapter 1 . 4/14
UPDATE PLEASE. YOU CANNOT SIMPLY LEAVE ME HANGING! You've absolutely killed me with this. It's one of the best LxLight fanfic's I have read, and you have fleshed out the dynamics between the pair pretty well without making it too OOC. You made me cry in chapters...25 to 26? Seriously, please revisit this story again and write the last BLOODY CHAPTER.
LuvCake chapter 32 . 4/2
Love the chemistry between L x L.
Are you not going to finish this story?
B chapter 32 . 3/13
Whaaaaaat? I don't see "the end", which means that you are holding out on us! It's time for a little Operant Conditioning. *cracks her knuckles* Are you prepared? I will use- *brings out the world's biggest brownie* positive reinforcement! I will give you sweets every time you finish a chapter! Genius, huh?
And please don't let negative comments get to your head. Some flames are meant to make you a better writer, but most others are complete hogwash. I mean, this website is for fans to HAVE FUN. Lighten up, people, seriously. I personally love where this is going and cannot wait to see how it is ending. Write! Write! Write! And remember, the quality is over quantity when it is this good.
B chapter 13 . 3/10
I'll have you know that I don't watch scary things! So I am sitting here, tense, waiting for something to come out of the shadows and eat them! If I have a nightmare tonight, I happily blame you!
That aside, this is really well written. I just wished that you had a definition of the Japanese words at the end of each chaper... I'm having to google them a lot. But now I'm realizing just how much Japanese sounding words that I understand! That's a good feeling.
j chapter 32 . 1/4
plsssssss update...its one of the best lxlighu
Meiyami chapter 32 . 10/21/2014
wow your fic is amazing... but, this is the real end¿? really is this the end? u.u
obsidian butterflies chapter 32 . 9/5/2014
So this isn't over yet right? Because it's so good! Please update! I gotta know what happens next. O.O
dead or alive0013 chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Very interesting plot and good execution so far! :) I'm liking this.

However, since your plot deals with viral infection, i think your story could use more technical terms/explanations. Sorry, i know i am being anal but i really think it will help your story feel more realistic. For example, i would imagine L asking for initial test results done by doctors or scientists on site like blood tests, body temperature of the infected, heart rate, etc. the outbreak has lasted for two days so far but i think these information would be available. I wonder what are the physiological symptoms too, nature of the virus, incubation period, etc.

Some, if not all, of my questions might be answered by the next chapters though... So i guess i'll stop whining now.
Frogata chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
This story was truly enchanting.
From the first few chapters I was totally captured by it. I almost didn't want to read it, because of how scary the infected were. Your descriptions of the infected chasing after light outside the mall had my heart pounding for a good ten minutes after the chapter ended.
I absolutely adored Corey and Rachel, the way you wrote them and the way they slowly wormed their way into L and Light's hearts was simply adorable.
L and light's relationship was very good too, none of it felt forced or unnatural, which is a real gem when it comes to fanfiction. I also like the ending, despite how much it hurt to see L so stressed. It left lots of unanswered questions, which I actually find myself liking. Did L wind up corrupted by the death note? Did light kill himself? Etc. It's been a good few days, and I've gained a lot of respect for you as a writer.
I've loved this story, and one day I'll come back and read it again.
-Frogata
Saiko Chi chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
Everything made me cry in this chapter. Ever said word that was even the slightest bit sad, I would start violently crying... I'm extremely sensitive to every fucking thing ;_;
Guest chapter 32 . 6/27/2014
I doubt you're still reading these but I just had to say something. Wow this story made me lie down and contemplate life because the ending just... wow. I'm guessing you decided to leave the story this way and I have no problem with it. I actmomually love the ending. This was a beautifully written story, as all the characters and their actions were perfectly understandable. They all felt real Iand really made a person like the story. Everything about the story is beautiful, from the characters desperation and their moments of happiness. Thank you so much for this beautifully written story, please keep writing because you have a lot to offer the world.
iwantaltitude chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
Im in love with this story! Especially this chapter. You are a amazing writer!
Wallflower chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Great chapter start, very little spelling errors and I'm loving the whole plot so far. I'm excited to read this whole story, this being one of my favorite pairings, and I hope it's as awesome as the first chapter is! :)
1,501 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »