Reviews for Infection
akirakio chapter 32 . 12/2/2016
Hello,

I am reading this fic entirely for the second time I read it once back in 2009 when I was still in high school and while I was going through a difficult time in my life. Even though since then I have read too many fanfics to count, yours holds a special place in my heart 3. I would love to see it finished, I am not even sure if you read reviews anymore... who knows if this message will ever get to you. You might be in a completely different time in your life right now, where fanfiction is not anymore that important. I will still keep checking this fic at least once a year to see if there are any messages from you or any new chapters, maybe read it all over again in another 7 years ).

I hope all is well with you,
much love and appreciation!
tara.r.falls chapter 32 . 11/7/2016
I just read this for the ninth time and it is still as great as the first time I love the characters and the development of how they change who they are and how it impacts how they see things I love the rant i can relate I stopped posting any fanfics because I had a very harsh comment that kind of crushed me thank you for no giving up because if you had this story would have never been made so thank you for that but this story is unlike any other it is still one that I treasure and have re read over and over I would have loved to see you spin it off to a story where we fallow Corey but it still stands as my top favorite I know it's been done for along time but I thought you would like to hear that it is still loved so thank you! ~Tara~
kirasmatic chapter 32 . 10/4/2016
Oh my god. That ending killed me. I want to think that this isn't the end because you did specify that you'd write "the end" when you were done and I feel like that was a hint. But it's been 7 years since it was last updated so that's probably a distant dream. Thank you for writing this, it was beautiful.
Im Just Trash chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
IM READING THIS FOR THE THIRD TIME
PhantomeLily chapter 32 . 8/25/2016
Oh...
PhantomeLily chapter 18 . 8/25/2016
I like this so far. The character interactions were great- I like how Rachel, in L's eyes, progressed from being an annoying girl to him acknowledging her intelligence and even offering her a place at Whammy's. And Light and L's developing relationship... aww.
I really, really hope that this doesn't have a sad ending- I'm an absolute sucker for those. That is to say, I always cry. Always.
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 32 . 7/12/2016
is this the last chapter? or are you in hiatus? either way, let me thank you for this gem! i cannot get enough of it, no matter how many times i read it! one of the best deathnote fics here
pizzassiness chapter 32 . 5/28/2016
i finished.
this is such a perfect story. the OCs are amazing, everything makes sense, everything is so pure and angsty and i love it
pizzassiness chapter 20 . 5/17/2016
(im halfway through)
oh god don't let this be another kind of twist and shout
pizzassiness chapter 5 . 5/16/2016
this is so perfect and well written i love this so much
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
I really love your fanfic! Plz update
DamagedWorth chapter 32 . 2/26/2016
I'm not sure if you've actually finished this story or not. Either way it was an amazing fan fiction. I hope you update this one day or at least finish it. (I see it's been years since your last update so...) But like I said, I'm not really sure you finished it or not. Didn't see any The Ends anywhere)

Anyway. Amazing. Loved it. Love the way you portrayed Light and L. Loved the OCs. Really all in all a great story.
L's wifey chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
This is beautiful! I know you wrote this a looong time ago but I absolutely adore this! Kudos to you!3
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 32 . 8/20/2015
oh dear. this is the ending? aww light
Ruby626 chapter 32 . 8/6/2015
I hope that one day you will update this masterpiece.
1,519 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »