Reviews for Infection
DaJapican chapter 32 . 4/11/2011
Please tell me this isn't the end of the story! :o After all the pain and struggle that L and Light when through,you can't end it like that! T_T

The plot of this story had me hooked. Disease,zombies,and hot man sex this story had it all! ;) The rage virus was a great plot twist and the whole mall section was just great.

I guess asking you to update soon would be pointless seeings how you have update in years... but none the less I try anyways. Sooooo Please UPDATE SOON so I can have my fix. :3
Rein Mikazuki chapter 32 . 4/3/2011
This was an awesome story! I just finished reading all of it and you did a wonderful job. My favorite part was definately when they were trapped in the mall...but I'm pretty sure everyone else has the same opinion XD Zombie apocalypse stories are very entertaining afterall, even if they're horribly depressing.

I have this weird feeling that this isn't even close to over...I think I'm expecting another outbreak of the Rage virus or something. Or at least an explaination about where it came from. And now we have Ryuk who will kill Kira if he's not entertaining to deal with! D: How's Light going to come up with a plan to thwart a shinigami? He's gotta protect L and the only way to do that is not die.

You've got to get the next chapter up as soon as possible. The suspense is killing me!
Inumaru12 chapter 32 . 3/26/2011
S-so is that it? You haven't updated in a long while sadly, and I was at the edge of my seat for the last part. : But damn, this is so good! I can't believe I didn't read these last couple of chapters.

So if you ever get the time, please please update! :D

Inumaru12
MangaFreak15 chapter 32 . 3/10/2011
Those Infected were creepy as hell, but your story is great nonetheless. When I saw the title of the chapter, I was half-expecting someone to die...and here we see Light prepared to kill himself.

Have fun writing the next chaper. :)
Remmi chapter 24 . 3/10/2011
oh my god.. can't believe it,s been over 2 years! i read to the near end when I was like 12 now I'm 15 and starting over. lol
Eboni chapter 32 . 2/21/2011
I avoided this story at first, because I am not a fan of zombies. I decided to read it after I saw it on so many Author Favorite lists, and I am very glad I did. You took what could have been a very lame attempt to cast Death Note characters in the very lame Dawn of the Dead, and made it a wonderful read.

I enjoyed your characterizations of L and Light. The chapter I especially like is when L and Kent left the mall to go to the pharmacy. I was so nervous for them. When L said he would have to make the medicine in the pharmacy and it would take time, I was like: Fool, steal a backpack and put all that stuff inside! Run! Run!

I liked your take on Light's disposition in the last chapters. I also feel the same way about his character. Most people would write him off as just being plain evil or sociopathic. I like to look for more, and I noticed the differences in his character under the influence of the Death Note and outside of the influence of the Death Note. I kind of compare the Death Note to the One Ring. Absolute power can eventually corrupt anyone, especially a bored teenage boy genius. A bored genius is a bad thing, add teenage and boy to that and you have a monster.I like that Light was able to look at what he'd done while still retaining the conscience he'd regained.

Critiques: The characterization and description of Kent. Not to sound defensive, but why did the Black man have to be the stupid one-and the violent one? Lol, J/K. I just didn't feel comfortable with how he was physically described at times. Everyone else got features and hair color and eye color, and Kent was just the big Black man, and everything used to describe him was black. I wanted to hear that he was dark brown, with brown eyes or hazel eyes; maybe his hair was graying or it was cropped short or wavy.

Also... okay, this isn't as much of a critique as it is a poke at L. Oh, Raito-kun, the zombies have broken out of confinement and are upon us. I've known for hours, but I wanted to let you sleep in because you were tired...

Okay, things to sleep in on account of: rain, snow, sleet, hail, ozone warning, toxic sludge. Things to be shaken awake for in the midst of a coma: volcanic eruption, tornado, ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. Light would have slept on the plane and been happy had you told him zombies were outside, L. Geez.

I know zombie isn't the proper term, because technically the Infected weren't the living dead, but still. I really liked the consequences of L's actions as well. It put a very realistic touch on the story, and it's still not over. After L signed a country's death warrant to save the rest of the world, he is ready to shelter Kira and leave the case as a mystery L could not solve. His name is going to be mud, and now Light's out to ruin his plan. I really want to read the conclusion of this story. I never knew I'd like a zombie story so much. Though, you don't focus so much on the zombies as your sole intention is building characters and character relationships with an out of control situation going on around them. I like stories that study how people act during a crisis and how they band together or fall apart.

Good work! Take care and update when you can!
Fairest Verona chapter 28 . 1/19/2011
L and Near being autistic? I never thought about it, but it does make quite a bit of sense. Perhaps it's a form of asperger's syndrome? The would explain their brilliance, but socially awkward personalities. I'm amazed I haven't seen it before, quite frankly. I've helped raise 4 children with varying forms of autisim, and know how to recognize the signs most of the time.

Also: Lovely story! I love Death Note and 28 Days Later, so this is like yaoi-zombie heaven for me. You're a wonderful writer and you keep your L very in-charcter. I applaud thee.

~Verona
Kiarene chapter 32 . 12/30/2010
Wow. I read your story from start to the latest chapter at one shot. I desperately need you to continue!

The writing was a little shaky at the start but it got much much smoother as the story progressed. Rachel and Corey started as ok OCs but, hm, became a little too 'Mary Sue'? But it's your story and it's no biggie. I like the parallel you drew painting L's decisions regarding the quarantine as similar to what Kira did. Nicely done.
Yueli-san chapter 32 . 12/27/2010
Simply an amazing story, although I do hope everything works out between L and Light in the end. Really hoping you update soon!
Dlvvanzor chapter 32 . 12/16/2010
WAH! O_O
Dlvvanzor chapter 31 . 12/16/2010
As Light was walking back towards the building after getting the Notebook back, I really thought I was gonna be sick. I've never gotten so anxious over a fic before. It might have something to do with the fact that it's four in the morning and I've been reading this since, like, six, but the point stands.

Excellent, excellent work.
Dlvvanzor chapter 30 . 12/16/2010
NOOOOO!
Dlvvanzor chapter 29 . 12/15/2010
Is Cujo okay? D:
Dlvvanzor chapter 28 . 12/15/2010
The reference to cerulean made me happy. :D
Dlvvanzor chapter 27 . 12/15/2010
Rachel failed. XD Why would you read Revelations to a little kid? FAIL, RACHEL.
1,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »