Reviews for Infection
DreamyCat8 chapter 18 . 2/8/2021
This might be my favorite chapter of this fic.
You balance angst and fluff so perfectly. The overall effect is just WOW!
This is the first fanfic which made me LIKE the OC's. I mean I usually find them annoying but your OC's have such depth and character development it's hard not to like them.
Shoutout to Rachel for being a lovable sweetheart with a gothic style!
There is so much emotional and/or moral conflict and you make LawLight Love shine through. It's beautiful.
DreamyCat8 chapter 17 . 2/8/2021
This chapter was a delight and I actually had cried when I read this the first time.
L being scared for Light aasgjdgkjl
'I could have lost him' STOP MAKING ME EMOTIONAL!
DreamyCat8 chapter 16 . 2/8/2021
AAANNNNNNGGGGGGSTTT (and cliffhanger but not really as I binge-read this fanfic the first time)

Your writing style makes it very easy to sympathize with all the characters including the OC's and I blame you for making me emotional!
DreamyCat8 chapter 14 . 2/8/2021
Corey you rock! Princess Corey, Sir Light and Sir Ryu :D

L yearning to and eventually playing with Light's hair after seeing Corey do it; SO Sooooooofffftt

"I like it when you touch my hair." L stated:: Classic Bold L, this reminds me of the 'I'M L' scene with Light from the manga.
DreamyCat8 chapter 13 . 2/8/2021
This chapter is so sweet!
DreamyCat8 chapter 12 . 2/8/2021
Faux innocent L is the best.
DreamyCat8 chapter 11 . 2/8/2021
That kiss was a surprise for sure, way to avoid the question L!
I feel sorry for Rachel :(
DreamyCat8 chapter 10 . 2/8/2021
"Raito-kun, is anything wrong?"
'Besides the fact that I was just thinking of you like a sappy female does her hot new boyfriend?'
This line is So Light lol.
DreamyCat8 chapter 9 . 2/8/2021
This chapter was especially cuuuuute and fluffy. I want to hug Corey so much.
Jealous!L is my Jam and so is LawLight cuddling.
DreamyCat8 chapter 8 . 2/8/2021
Loving that L and Light are getting Closer as the Kira case has taken a backseat (yet still in the back of their minds which will create angst in later chapters WHY MUST YOU HURT ME (jk, I have a love-hate relationship with angst)). I love Corey and all her interactions with Light. I feel very bad for her tho as she lost her parents in such a young age.
DreamyCat8 chapter 7 . 2/8/2021
Yes, Light understood. Light always understood. I ADORE this line. Their emotional and physical intimacy especially highlighted in this chapter I CAN't
DreamyCat8 chapter 5 . 2/8/2021
You Go Light! He saved the girl despite being afraid of guns, his father would've been so proud.
DreamyCat8 chapter 4 . 2/8/2021
"Hello Edward, it's nice to meet you. I assume you are the person who goes under the alias Watari in the INTERPOL?"
"Affirmative" L nodded and Light inwardly rolled his eyes. L told him that he lied a lot yet L was just pulling this crap out of his ass. This part made me laugh. Both of them are liars and hypocrites and they know it (even if only L will acknowledge it) XD.
Light feeling an odd comfort in speaking his native language with L YEEESSS

"There are two beds in this room, Ryuzaki. Do you really have to sleep inthis one?"
"..." L could think of no excuse. And there was only ONE bed! Sorry but this is one of my favorite tropes, I had to say it.
I love this chapter.
DreamyCat8 chapter 3 . 2/8/2021
I Love them showing affection to each other in small yet Meaningful gestures: Light removing L's thumb and the contact lingering for a few seconds, L being considerate and trying to conceal the fact, Light calling him Ryuzaki-'kun' accidentally L smiling softly at that, and L sleeping on Light's shoulder THIS MAKES ME FEEL SO FLUFFY INSIDE!

The plot is definitely very interesting. Your attention to detail surrounding the Rage Virus and its impact is impressive.
DreamyCat8 chapter 1 . 2/8/2021
Thank You so much for writing this Amazing Story! I'm sorry I'm so late to review as I was really shy to do so (I got in the DN Fandom 2 years ago and reread this story for 10 times) and you probably won't see this but I just wanted to show my appreciation for it. I Love your characterization of L and Light and many other things (Pardon my English as it's my second language).
1,562 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »