Reviews for Infection
Guest chapter 32 . 1/14/2021
Why? Seriously why lol this was amazing and you did that omg if I wanted light to die I would read the series
Guest chapter 32 . 5/16/2020
NOOOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING IM LOVING THIS SO MUCH BUT THE LAST UPDATE IS 2009 I AM ACTUALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW FOR TWO DIFFERENT REASONS. ONE, BECAUSE OF WHAT LIGHT'S GOING TO DO TO HIMSELF AND SECOND THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE ASDFGHJKL I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY TO BE HONEST 'CUS IM REALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW WTH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO WAIT PAITENTLY EVEN IF IT'S 2020 ALREADY I'M STILL GOING TO HOPE . Anyways, this is honestly just awesome! I love it this so much that I'm crying and it's breaking my heart . Keep up the awesome work!
kitsune55 chapter 32 . 5/2/2020
No! I don't want it to end there!

I understand Raito's confusion about the case and I'm glad he brought it up to L. I'm surprised it took him so long to accuse L of finding a scapegoat and closing the case without a real conclusion in the first place.

I really don't want Raito to kill himself. He promised to protect L. How is causing such emotional and psychological agony not going to hurt L?

They are both hurting in their own ways. Really I think it would be better if L just bribed Ryuk with a lifetime supply of apples and had Raito lose his memories again. I wonder if their relationship will ever recover. Poor boys.

Update soon, my friend!

kitsune55 chapter 31 . 5/2/2020
This is such a beautiful chapter. Raito really wants to keep his promise and even knowing the danger is willing to turn himself in to protect L. I think that kind of love is so rare.

Even L! He compared himself to Kira as another kind of Kira. I see where he is coming from and I have never thought of it that way. He loves Raito so much that he wants to make him forget about everything and work alongside him forever. They have a beautiful relationship.

Keep up the great work, my friend!

kitsune55 chapter 30 . 5/2/2020
Finally reviewing this story after years. I'm so sorry it took me so long to get to this. I have read and reread this story many times throughout the years and can say that you still make me ride the rollercoaster of emotions with your characters. For some reason I couldn't review last chapter so this will be the review for chapter 29 and 30.

Chapter 29: I really feel for Rachel at this point in the story. I know she's lonely but I hope she will settle in well enough. Poor little Corey seems to be opening up a lot more. That's good. Some kids can just bounce right nack as their life becomes more and more normal. I hope she continues to grow in such a healthy environment.

I can perfectly imagine what Raito feels like as he touches back down in Japan. I have that exact same feeling when I go back to the states after a long period. The feeling of anticipation as your home gets closer and closer. I loved the scene with his family too. It was a heartwarming scene and really made L think about his own biases which was a revelation.

I admire you as an author. You write so beautifully.

Keep it up!

Chapter 30: Nice Smut in this chapter! Quite liked reading it. I can't believe that Saya pretty much walked in on them! How embarassing for her! She'll probably never be able to look at Raito the same again.

I loved the video chat scene! It was adorable. I like that out of everyone Mogi was the only one to understand. That takes a lot of skill to master anotber language. Good job, Mogi! Ugh, Misa is annoying. I forgot how annoying she is, but I like how Raito used her to make L jealous! Cute!

The ending scene is such a cliffhanger! It just builds suspense! I hope he will retain his good personality after touching the death note and regaining his memories.

Keep up the awesome work!

Guest chapter 32 . 9/3/2018
hahaha omg I loved the ending. perfect wrap up.
mysteryreader6626 chapter 32 . 12/31/2017
I am trying to put faith by thinking that this story isn’t over since you never put “the end.” You would break my heart if Light really did commit suicide. I know it isn’t likely, but I really do hope that you come back and return. Whether it is short chapter or author note telling us what would happen, I do wish that this story would finally be complete.

Till the day you come back, me, and the other fans, will be waiting. :)
Rennessmae chapter 32 . 12/2/2017
Did you finish this story because it leaves me with a no it's not done if not please finish I really like this story.
Anihilator8k chapter 32 . 8/24/2017
This work is perfect. I love it. Author is genius, really. Thank you!)) I was happy reading it.
calcifurus chapter 32 . 8/12/2017
I'm not sure whether to shower this story with petals and cookies or throw my math textbook at your face for such a heartwrenching ending. I love this story so much. You're a fantastic writer.
astelso chapter 30 . 5/29/2017
This review is almost 3 years late. I'm not going to lie, I've read this before. I've re-read this story a lot and I'm sorry for not commenting earlier but I completely love this fic and your writing and me and my sister still discuss this story to this day :) I've just binge re-read the entire thing and you're just amazing for writing this so thank you
Snowwolf195 chapter 32 . 5/8/2017
Are you ever going to finish this story?
bedbugsociety chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Good start, but pleaseeee make sure to do your research before using big big words to describe corpses. "schizophrenic" people look exactly like normal people. Schizophrenia doesn't have physical symptoms other than sometimes people hurt themselves or talk out loud. Also, I would recommend better descriptions. I tell you this here because, believe me, nowadays breathing is considered discriminatory in the internet XD. You'll recieve flames if you don't change it. (Or maybe not, I'm not omniscient). It just sounds bad describing a corpse with a mental illness when there is no reason to and when not all mentally ill patients are corpses/rapists/murderers/serial killers/FRIGGIN' FLESH-EATING ZOMBIES. I usually do a review at the end of the fictions, but just wanted to point that out.
akirakio chapter 32 . 12/2/2016
Hello,

I am reading this fic entirely for the second time I read it once back in 2009 when I was still in high school and while I was going through a difficult time in my life. Even though since then I have read too many fanfics to count, yours holds a special place in my heart 3. I would love to see it finished, I am not even sure if you read reviews anymore... who knows if this message will ever get to you. You might be in a completely different time in your life right now, where fanfiction is not anymore that important. I will still keep checking this fic at least once a year to see if there are any messages from you or any new chapters, maybe read it all over again in another 7 years ).

I hope all is well with you,
much love and appreciation!
tara.r.falls chapter 32 . 11/7/2016
I just read this for the ninth time and it is still as great as the first time I love the characters and the development of how they change who they are and how it impacts how they see things I love the rant i can relate I stopped posting any fanfics because I had a very harsh comment that kind of crushed me thank you for no giving up because if you had this story would have never been made so thank you for that but this story is unlike any other it is still one that I treasure and have re read over and over I would have loved to see you spin it off to a story where we fallow Corey but it still stands as my top favorite I know it's been done for along time but I thought you would like to hear that it is still loved so thank you! ~Tara~
1,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »