Reviews for Infection
kirasmatic chapter 32 . 10/4/2016
Oh my god. That ending killed me. I want to think that this isn't the end because you did specify that you'd write "the end" when you were done and I feel like that was a hint. But it's been 7 years since it was last updated so that's probably a distant dream. Thank you for writing this, it was beautiful.
Im Just Trash chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
IM READING THIS FOR THE THIRD TIME
phantomelysian chapter 32 . 8/25/2016
Oh...
phantomelysian chapter 18 . 8/25/2016
I like this so far. The character interactions were great- I like how Rachel, in L's eyes, progressed from being an annoying girl to him acknowledging her intelligence and even offering her a place at Whammy's. And Light and L's developing relationship... aww.
I really, really hope that this doesn't have a sad ending- I'm an absolute sucker for those. That is to say, I always cry. Always.
ItStartsWithZ chapter 32 . 7/12/2016
is this the last chapter? or are you in hiatus? either way, let me thank you for this gem! i cannot get enough of it, no matter how many times i read it! one of the best deathnote fics here
pizzassiness chapter 32 . 5/28/2016
i finished.
this is such a perfect story. the OCs are amazing, everything makes sense, everything is so pure and angsty and i love it
pizzassiness chapter 20 . 5/17/2016
(im halfway through)
oh god don't let this be another kind of twist and shout
pizzassiness chapter 5 . 5/16/2016
this is so perfect and well written i love this so much
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
I really love your fanfic! Plz update
taintedxashes chapter 32 . 2/26/2016
I'm not sure if you've actually finished this story or not. Either way it was an amazing fan fiction. I hope you update this one day or at least finish it. (I see it's been years since your last update so...) But like I said, I'm not really sure you finished it or not. Didn't see any The Ends anywhere)

Anyway. Amazing. Loved it. Love the way you portrayed Light and L. Loved the OCs. Really all in all a great story.
L's wifey chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
This is beautiful! I know you wrote this a looong time ago but I absolutely adore this! Kudos to you!3
ItStartsWithZ chapter 32 . 8/20/2015
oh dear. this is the ending? aww light
Ruby626 chapter 32 . 8/6/2015
I hope that one day you will update this masterpiece.
maboroshi kaji1 chapter 32 . 7/5/2015
Thank you for writing such an awesome story!
LaureaDaphne chapter 32 . 6/25/2015
I have to say, I'm pretty confused by this. I can't tell if it's an ending, or if you're just one of those unkind authors who mislabel their abandoned works as complete. If this really is the ending, it's crushingly depressing. If it isn't, you need to remove the deceptive complete label from this story and just put an "abandoned" warning in the summary.
1,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »