Reviews for Infection
Wallflower chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Great chapter start, very little spelling errors and I'm loving the whole plot so far. I'm excited to read this whole story, this being one of my favorite pairings, and I hope it's as awesome as the first chapter is! :)
Crazy reviewer chapter 32 . 5/13/2014
Waahhh! DX! Nooo... Oh shit man! SHIIT! Dammit! There goes my self control -_-'' ..But y did it have to end this way!? WHYY?! .…Nonetheless, this was probably one of the 2 best DN fics i have ever read...(the other being True Elision.. truly epic) I wish it had a better ending though.. after all that happened...
Crazy reviewer chapter 30 . 5/13/2014
Hey i didn't find anything wrong with this fic at all..Though i haven't reached college yet, i read a lot of of fics and i think this was good enough...And oh my gosh! You just killed Tsugumi Ohba! Ahahaha... That's just fucking hilaariouss!
Crazy reviewer chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
My! I didn't cry on chapter 22 as well! I am amazed!
Crazy reviewer chapter 21 . 5/13/2014
Oh god! So intense! So touching! And bravo to me... i am now feeling soo proud of myself that i didn't start wailing and crying while and after reading chapter 21... it seems that I've gained immense self control...
Guest chapter 32 . 5/7/2014
Uhm. So. I know it says completed, and it looks it, but am holding out for another chapter cuz you had said you would write End at the, well, end. Wishful thinking on my part? Yes, it is.

Anyway, I loved the this. I loved little Corey and how Rachel grew through the course of the story, and how our two favourite detectives progressively got closer. The imagery, the emotions, I found them to be well done, forget what the haters are saying. You have it, flaunt it.

But awww, I don't want Light to die after all that *whines *

Reya Knight not signed in
leylinjan chapter 32 . 4/2/2014
auwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
no way - when my friend told me that this story ended with a cliffhanger, I debated a lot whether I would actually read it. But as I went through the chapters, you never really had cliffhangers. Even in Chapter 29, or 30, or 31 - that would have been good endings. But now I read this one! No wayyyy
it's awesome, but it's also really really cruel to end it this way
;)
leylinjan chapter 30 . 4/2/2014
When I read this I was all like 'No. ... NO!'

you're a really good writer
SallyStitches13 chapter 31 . 1/19/2014
When are you going to add more chapters?! I need to know! Not knowing what happens next is killing me! \3
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 32 . 12/31/2013
Are you going to continue this? It's a wonderful story :D
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Well, damn.
America is Awesome chapter 19 . 11/20/2013
Well, I doubt you're still reading these reviews as you're probably out of college and in the real world now. But I couldn't resist your question as I feel like I often get assumed to be female. Anyway, I'm a guy. yep
Aia
Also, I really like this story so far
ItStartsWithZ chapter 19 . 11/9/2013
eerr! For this chapter, i honestly wanted to change places with rachel! Light and L making out!? *squeals like a fangirl*
SallyStitches13 chapter 32 . 10/28/2013
Is there a sequel? Or more chapters coming soon? It's can't end like this! DX
Rika-chi chapter 32 . 9/12/2013
OMG! OMG! I just read all thirty two chapter in one go. This fic is amazing! But now the ending is going to stick in my mind forever... Waaah, I can't get over it.
Anyways, I love this fic and I am looking forward to your future stories :D