Reviews for Thou Shalt Get Kings
PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
El0ndon chapter 8 . 5/26
Update!
t42n24t2 chapter 8 . 5/12
Fantastic story! Hope you finish it someday.
Nikki Pond chapter 7 . 4/2
This has got to be the greatest HP fanfic of all time. And I have ever read!
Nikki Pond chapter 8 . 4/2
WHAT?! U know, I have been enjoying fanfics recently about Draco actually a Potter and a brother of Harry Potter. I admit I didn't like the idea of Draco being an IDENTICAL twins of Harry, I prefer fraternal twins. I quickly love this fanfic from Chapter 5 and onwards and I especially love the relationship between Draco and Harry instead of Slash. Good terms. I really hope u update soon because this fanfic is written brilliantly. I mean amazing. Love such a revelation and that Draco is coming to the terms (also Harry) and becoming quiet good terms to other people and it made me quiet excited. U have no idea how much joy I have been feeling when I read this, and I admit I am in love of this kind of fanfic out of all Draco Potter fanfics because it gives Draco to get to know the other characters like Sirius and Snape. I hope u update! PLZ! UPDATE! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS AND I WANT TO SEE MORE!

I LOVE THIS! U R AN AMAZING AUTHOR AND WRITTEN THIS SO BRILLIANTLY! PLZ UPDATE!
SilveSun chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
It is really good, I tried to read the other 2 stories upon mentioned, but they are not as your own.
Are ever going to finish it? It is a shame if you don't.
Asj Johnson chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
This has been a nice fic. I think it's written well, and I like all the stuff happening with Draco. I hope you continue it sometime. It would be interesting to see what happens at Hogwarts with a Harry double in Slytherin.
Asj Johnson chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Oh, poor Harry. Heh. Draco should just hurry up and say that he's actually Harry's twin, and make up something about why he was never seen before (or at least a half truth about having been kidnapped and held prisoner his whole life). It would be a lot easier for everyone to accept him.
Definitely a very nice fic. Oh, and it also seems that they took the news rather well. I doubt I would've revealed that alias if I were him, but it looks like it turned out okay (and he didn't even run once realizing Harry had contacted them. Seems that Draco's more brave than I think I would've been).
Asj Johnson chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
I really like this chapter. This is the type of thing I was looking for when I searched for 'Draco adopted' (possibly even better than what I was looking for). It's really nice. ...but with only 8 chapters, I have the feeling I'll be left without a conclusion to the story... I guess I shouldn't worry about that at this point, though.
Dracofan4life chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
I am in tears! Why haven't you updated yet?! T.T this story is so freaking amazing!
sunneedee chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
Noo! Please update soon!
sunneedee chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Aaah!This is amaaazing!
Alex08 chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Why is it finish ?I love your story .
RainsFinalFantasy chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
i know its been a long time but i love this fic and u have to update please its very good
JackFrost23 chapter 8 . 12/29/2011