Reviews for Kittens Don't like Rain
Nyra be a BOSS chapter 15 . 12/8/2012
all hail the nap lord!
2lazy2comeupwith1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow I can't believe after reading this story almost 4 years ago, I still check weekly hoping for some type of update. Time sure does fly! Even tho I've pretty much lost hope of the story being continued, I can't help but check cause I I enjoyed this story sooo much!
K Kat08 chapter 36 . 6/22/2012
Please update!
K Kat08 chapter 31 . 6/22/2012
LOLZ! I laughed so hard when she strangled the bear! I love your humor!
I'mthebestMuahahahaha chapter 36 . 6/17/2011
For the sake of cookies... UPDATE!
the butt-loving cynic chapter 36 . 4/25/2011
PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF SHIT. UPDATE.
2lazy2comeupwith1 chapter 36 . 1/12/2011
its been 2 YEARS since uve updated! how can u let such an amazing story go unfinished D: PLEASE IF U EVER SEE THIS LET US KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH IT! (i hope its not wat i probly know)
ZoeHatake chapter 36 . 1/8/2011
OMG things are definately heating up! Please continue! It's killing me! :)and go socks!
whitewhite chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
LOVE your humour, it's simply epic. You can't imagine the laughter it brought me when I was reading it. This is the very 1st fic with such random humour that I actually like!(Some tends to go too overboard and irrelevant) But yours is simply hilarious and just love it!

Kudos!
Evil-Garden-Gnome101 chapter 36 . 6/2/2010
Lol i know i have never actually reviewed this story before (that i know of) but i have been following it since the beginning of last year. In fact, i love it so much i sometimes check up just to make sure my email alerts are working properly (coincidently the reason i am looking at this chapter again now) :P But seriously, your a champion.
Vanirgii chapter 36 . 5/7/2010
Yes, yes it would have made more sense, but where's the fun in that?:) I love it and I hope you update soon -hint hint- anyhue~ I really did love it, I'm not just sayin that so I wouldn't feel guilty about not reviewing like I normally do... but yeah, its like...4:45 Am (emphasis on the 'a') and my mom would be royally pissed if I was still up when she got up, even if I made breakfeast *sigh* so I'm gonna go to bed-couch. Is it weird I sleep on my couch after reading something about people sleeping on a couch? and No. I am not sleeping on my couch because of this story, my sister an ass and I like the couch better then her never ending snoring and sleep-talking, I've tried to ger her to tell me secrets but she keeps talking about her boyfriend and weed, which is nothing new... oh yeah, back on track

Love, Peace and...SOUL (sorry had to do it) Lacey~!:)
Ruruchaan chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Wow! This fanfic is awesome :D I LOVE KAKASHI! :)
immajedibabe chapter 36 . 4/9/2010
OMG write another chapter. i love you. O.O lol but seriuosly i like that character (oddly somewhat like me O.o freaky...) - petty peez? thank you graciously. Update! _
immajedibabe chapter 25 . 4/4/2010
lol. easy bake oven.
Lyris88 chapter 36 . 8/30/2009
Ha! She slipped on a sock!

I honestly didn't see that coming!

I'm sorry it took me this long to review, I kept putting off going through my inbox...

I likes it! I can't wait for more!

Later!.