Reviews for The Pinkish Green Saga
I loved this chapter ( and I don't think sai is faking it I like him ) I hope Sakura falls for sai
Guest chapter 16 . 6/2/2015
It's fun to read hahaha
Guest chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
Woah sai, that's definitely deserved a 50 points hahaha sweet
red chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
FNALLLY!
AmutoStAr7 chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! U AN AWESOME COOKIE! it took 4 eva for sasu and saku to get together though..
AmutoStAr7 chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
IT WAS AWESOME STUFFZ! this story deserves a favorite. and a favorite from me is like a.. GOLDEN COOKIE! oh yeah! thats right! And no one, and i mean NO ONE has eva made a favorite outa me! You are one INSANE COOKIE! excuse this lazy cookie obsessionist..
AmutoStAr7 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
hehehe Sasuke is jelly!
AmutoStAr7 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
SSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUU 44444444444444444444444 EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
floating on clouds above chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Adorable! :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I can tell I'm going to love this! It's so cute! :)
HeagyBaby chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Denial is not the only river in Egypt hahahahahahahah OMGi for some reason am pissing myself (not literally ) at that line
KawaiiMermaid777 chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
OMG, i loved your story! It was really funny, i just love sasusaku couple. I'm kinda sad that it's over though. But seriously, if this was made into a movie, i would so totally watch it ;)
Liz chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
i am sorry. i have forgotten that i am more into angst and stuffs, not chick flicks like this... *sighs* personal preference for the win, eh?
Liz chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
have you ever meet someone that acts like sasuke in real life? on a second thought, just forget about that question. *sighs* how about trying to put yourself in his shoes? and yes, this is sexist, feminist, yada yada.. but spare me, i actually read this through. (since i hate leaving things unfinished, so i have to bear with the story until the end) oh my lovely lovely braincells... sobsob i'm telling you this because you have a potential to be a good writer but your style is not special at all. it's... too in-the-box.. limited to only one perspective. eh? i'm rambling...
liz chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
sakura is a bitch and a fangirl. but it's okay because that's how she stays in character, eh? ahaha.