Reviews for The Pinkish Green Saga
mintxrain chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
Oh noes, the ending is coming!
TrixyEvans chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
OH MY GOD!

That was FRICKIN AWESOME!... Well the whole story is the most awesomest of all, but still, this one chapter made my day, and I have to tell you, today had been NOT a good one for me.

So thanks for the great chapter, and the fact that the next one is the grand finale. As much as I am sad because of it, I'm also excited to see what you have up your sleeve for the last hurrah!

Update soon, please!

And congrats for the whole story so far!

Hugs and kisses

Trix
Nachtweiss chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
Oh. My. Gawd.

This. Is. Great.

And HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT OH NO!

Sorry...this story just has me TERRIBLY happy. I'm all tense and giggly and like 'what's gonna happen don't run away oh noes' and all that jazz.
x0x0x0Raina-himex0x0x0x chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
awasum story srry 4 splelling not used 2 iPhone yet. Update soon I gotta nor wat happens so please update I heart ur story
IneffablyKT chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
This was so melodramatic and such an emotional roller coaster my vision began to blur every so often while reading this. Weird, I know, but that's what happens when I am overcome with emotions and complete empathy. I cannot wait to see the finale.
CherryxDarling chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
Yay for Sakura!

But that is so SAD. I'm so excited for the last chapter. You've done a great job with this story, I know I won't be disappointed.

keep up the good work!
chibichan410 chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
yay! i really like ur story! . i cant wait to read the next chappie and epilogue! nice job :D
Pandastacia chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
gah! The bathroom is TOTALLY SAFE- unless you want someone like Ino-pig to come drag you out. But, whyohwhy did sakura have to jump to conclusions?

I guess at LEAST she came out of the closet!... but not THAT way...
hi chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
i started crying!

OMG update quickly woman!
Neon Dawn chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
aw! I love it! poor poor poor Sakura! And only a bastard could reject her like that after she did something like the whole microphone intercom etc.. thingy. It's fantabulas! Continue rweally soon!
Blueyedblonde chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
Oh jeez, I was looking so forward to this chapter. And I wasn't let down ! It was great ! xD

Haha, It'd be really funny if Sasuke went into the bathroom after her !
street Kid chapter 13 . 7/15/2008
it's so kawai! i luv it!
Sakura4eva chapter 13 . 7/13/2008
Ah, my gosh! You HAVE to continue this! I mean, uh... Please? XD I absolutely love it! Anyways, it seems close to the end, so don't give up. :) See you in the next chapter. Ja ne! . - Cady
infractus monumentum chapter 13 . 7/7/2008
/b/?
La Dormeuse chapter 13 . 6/21/2008
Aw I love your cheerfulness! Loving her upbeat attitude! It's nice to have a Sakura who's uncomplicated and the characters aren't completely weighed down by angst, though angst is good to read as shown in this chapter!

Keep it up!